Vote for best in class (Updated Supers, Sports Classics and Motorcycles)

zmurko

Vote for your go to car in each class (if you only had to pick one), then onto the 2nd choice and 3rd.

If the car you'd pick is not on the list, pick Other and write down the car you'd have picked.

We need to update the Best Cars per Class thread in classes where new competitive or best in class vehicles have been released since.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Yet to race RE-7B vs Vagner but hopefully it doesn't break the supers class. I enjoyed being able to pick any of 6/7 cars and compete. 

Other supers will still get wins.

Looking at the list, nobody would pick the Osiris and T20 in 10th and 11th based on the positions, but they're still good cars and that test is just 1 track, so use it as a guide only.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Another thing almost nobody tends to consider is the level of difficulty in driving some of the supers.

Sure, Vagner is top dog, but it's not so easy to drive it on the limit in the city.

Something like the Osiris is much easier to drive, I know I'd get more out of that in the corners than the Vagner.

No point using the fastest car if you're only getting 80% out of it, I'd rather take something a little slower with better handling and grip and get 95% from it.

• Like 1