Yo

Vandy_TX

Yo what up guys! I'm just a Tryhard free mode player looking for a new crew. I can participate in the things y'all do. I would love to join this crew. 

3 hours ago, Vandy_TX said:

Yo what up guys! I'm just a Tryhard free mode player looking for a new crew. I can participate in the things y'all do. I would love to join this crew. 

Is your socialclub ID correct? There doesn't seem to be a user with that name.

6 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site.  Free mode as is free aim? A vetting staff should be with you shortly in this thread to guide you along. 

I play both free aim and assisted

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Is your socialclub ID correct? There doesn't seem to be a user with that name.

Yo my bad it's Vandy25

8 minutes ago, Vandy_TX said:

I play both free aim and assisted

Yo my bad it's Vandy25

Thanks, can you set your profile so the stats can be viewed? We have a strict no modded accounts policy here and need to check your socialclub before an invite can be sent.

4 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Thanks, can you set your profile so the stats can be viewed? We have a strict no modded accounts policy here and need to check your socialclub before an invite can be sent.

Alright

5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

You should be able to see them now 

51 minutes ago, Vandy_TX said:

Alright

You should be able to see them now 

Thanks, can you explain how you managed to earn $75 million from selling cars? 

Just now, Vandy_TX said:

Duping 

Duplication glitches are not something our crew approves of and goes against our polices.

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/announcement/4-crew-policies-and-guidelines/

NO MODDED ACCOUNTS!
We are not a crew of hackers, glitchers, or modders. If cheating to gain an advantage in game is your style of game play, then we are not the crew for you. Please go find another crew.

We will not be sending you an invite to the crew based on your activities. 

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Duplication glitches are not something our crew approves of and goes against our polices.

We will not be sending you an invite to the crew based on your activities. 

Thank you.

Ok well looks like you'll be kicking zztop911 and Ultramoorine out of the crew for duping then cause they do it to 

• Like 1