Hello

The_Lady_A

Hi folks, I'm Lady A, or Aella. I'm twenty-*cough* years old and I'm living in the South West of England (BST/GMT +1) at the moment. I play using a PS4. I don't have a mic however I'm not opposed to getting one if it seems useful.

Firstly I feel I must say that I've never joined an organised crew before, so if I ask any stupidly obvious questions that's probably why.

I have been a lifelong gamer, but GTA Online is unusual for me because I don't typically do the multiplayer thing. I've been playing for around two months now and I'm thoroughly invested at this point. I'm occasionally even competent! The cooperative aspects in particular have appealed to me, and I've taken a strange joy from supporting the occasional crew of willing randos through a heist. That's my main draw, but I want to do the other stuff too. Because I'm so new to the GTA Online world there is a lot to it I don't know, so I want to find players who are willing to accept those moments of inexperience without being abusive or exploitative. I will return that patience, and offer support where I can.
I would also love to do some vanilla racing where I lose because I lack skill, not because I lack a maxed out supercar that would cost £30 in sharkcards.

TL;DR

1 - BST/ GMT +1
2 - To be part of a multiplayer environment that is cooperative and supportive, even when it's competitive.

3 - Yes I think so, once I work out how the tags thing works.

4 - I think so. Real life comes first, but I usually find time for gaming.

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Like 6

Welcome, nice intro, sounds like you'll fit in well :) someone from vetting will be along soon to get you started. If you've any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome!! Don't worry about your ability, this crew is about having fun while you improve at things you aren't good at right now. I've been with the crew and still pretty stinky at racing but I never feel judged or dismissed because of my lack of driving skill. We all help one another get better and this is why I'm glad you found us. 

Welcome to Domestic Battery!   There is no doubt you found the right crew and no doubt you'll have fun!

Look to our calendar of events for upcoming playlists and crew activities. :)

Welcome! :)
Don't worry, I'd never joined a proper crew until a few months ago but everyone here is welcoming
And even though I've been playing GTA since it came out, there's still things about the game I didn't know before joining.

Welcome friend :) I'd say it's worth getting a mic, the best thing about this crew are the people.  I only play this still because it's always a laugh playing with everyone here (except @MrBump360)

@TheBoyBry maybe it's time for a South West branch of the crew :D 

• Like 3

Welcome Aellla. Sounds like you have read up on our site about vetting because you answered all the new member questions. They all sound good. I'll add you on the vetting newsletter which explains a few more things. 

One of best things about this crew is we don't judge members on ability. If we did I'd be kicked a long time ago. We just want members that are open to trying all kinds of different game modes, even some we make up. I'll warn you though, the crew has some very skilled players, some of the best in pvp and racing. The real trick is to not get down on yourself when you get killed too many times or dnf races. 

Another good thing about Domestic Battery is that we play fair. No modders, glitchers or cheaters here. So we ask prospects to allow access to your game stats on Social Club. Let us know when you've unlocked it. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Beez said:

Another good thing about Domestic Battery is that we play fair. No modders, glitchers or cheaters here. So we ask prospects to allow access to your game stats on Social Club. Let us know when you've unlocked it. 

I thought that I had. Okay try it now.

Also, once you have 5 posts on the forum, you can see the chat room on the home page. It's useful before and during playlists, especially if you don't have a mic.

Welcome to the crew, I have to agree with the guys that the social part of the crew really adds to the experience so I recommend investing in a mic and get involved. look forward to playing with you ?

Welcome! I think you will enjoy yourself if you immerse yourself in playing the game with this crew. Investing in a mic will only add to that.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!