Aloha

MAHALOKA

Aloha, im Mahaloka, 39yrs young, im dutch originally and living in spain at this moment +1gmt.

im here for 2reasons:  1. to ask if u (XDBX) are in to joining a racing-league organised by content creators ps4 (GCCC) it will be a bi-weekly event, the exact format is still to be decided

2. after reading this site i believe this is an active'mature'crew with guidelines to provide a healthy gaming-environment, which is something i've been looking for. so i  also wish to apply to join this crew. im a father of a 2yr old. an (almost daily gamer) im a creator of (mostly)races and enjoy racing and any other sport'like activities most in gtao. i have no problem with wearing crewtag and my rsc-profile is fully visible. im a complete and utter noob with websites though, i struggled for a good 30min to find out how to sign up, but i bookmarked the site and will open it regularly, although im not really a 'social-media'type, im more the quiet guy.  in the past i have made 2/3jobs underneath the map, im not sure if that's counted as glitched, but im willing to delete them if needed. thanks in advance for taking my application into consideration.

• Like 5
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MAHALOKA

• JuniorChubb

• Mythaga

• zztop911

Hi Mahaloka :)

Glad you found your way here and figured out how to sign up. Here is a link to the Pfister Supercup that you were asking about - http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/13837-pfister-supercup-squirrel/ 

It is another week until the next round so plenty of time to get a few laps in with XDBX members before then.

As for your racing idea, you might get a better response hosting it via this website once your vetting is complete as opposed to the Creators website.

Enjoy the forum :)

Also XDBX'ers the Creators Website Maholoka mentions could be a great resource for user created jobs, I have not quite got to grips with the search function but it looks like thousands of races and deathmatches to pick from.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Hi Mahaloka :)

Glad you found your way here and figured out how to sign up. Here is a link to the Pfister Supercup that you were asking about - http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/13837-pfister-supercup-squirrel/ 

It is another week until the next round so plenty of time to get a few laps in with XDBX members before then.

As for your racing idea, you might get a better response hosting it via this website once your vetting is complete as opposed to the Creators website.

Enjoy the forum :)

Also XDBX'ers the Creators Website Maholoka mentions could be a great resource for user created jobs, I have not quite got to grips with the search function but it looks like thousands of races and deathmatches to pick from.

cheers m8 :)

here's a link to the site: http://gccc.boards.net/forum

u have to sign-in/up i guess to view the content, most usefull, new jobs are found in event submission pages,

also the verified section is usefull, but its about 6months (or more) behind atm.

personally i find rsc much easier to find new jobs.

22 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Aloha Mahaloka! You sure you're Dutch and not Hawaiian? :D

lol, i was born in holland, but have only lived there for +/-15yrs, my parents travelled a lot and passed it on to me ;)

41 minutes ago, MAHALOKA said:

cheers m8 :)

here's a link to the site: http://gccc.boards.net/forum

u have to sign-in/up i guess to view the content, most usefull, new jobs are found in event submission pages,

also the verified section is usefull, but its about 6months (or more) behind atm.

personally i find rsc much easier to find new jobs.

Welcome ☺

Had a look on there and noticed they are using one of my tracks for an event which is nice to know.

Finding quality jobs for events is a headache as 99.9% of user created jobs are horrendous. So in order to find the good ones you have to wade through all the crap...

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Welcome ☺

Had a look on there and noticed they are using one of my tracks for an event which is nice to know.

Finding quality jobs for events is a headache as 99.9% of user created jobs are horrendous. So in order to find the good ones you have to wade through all the crap...

Which event Myth?

I had a look and one of Mahaloko's suggested events is littered with VANS and XDBX creations. There are a few creators that pop up regularly when it comes to GTA interpretations of real tracks.

• Like 1

Welcome Mahaloka. I'm part of the vetting staff. Sorry to take so long replying in your thread. Could you please make your Social Club profile public? I'm not a stalker but we like to make sure we don't get any blatant cheaters. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Beez said:

Welcome Mahaloka. I'm part of the vetting staff. Sorry to take so long replying in your thread. Could you please make your Social Club profile public? I'm not a stalker but we like to make sure we don't get any blatant cheaters. Thanks.

oops sorry,i thought it was visible already, it was on friens/crew, i just changed it to everyone.

On 7/17/2017 at 5:29 PM, Mythaga said:

Welcome ☺

your vinewood rx will be played tonight 7pm bst in best of world offroad championship season6 creator finals 

http://gccc.boards.net/thread/3609/best-world-road-championship-july

its a very good track :) 

• Like 2

Careful Mahaloka

Myth doesn't like to blow his own trumpet, but does tend to spend a lot fo time blowing his own trumpet...

The last thing he needs is a conductor :lol:

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, MAHALOKA said:

your vinewood rx will be played tonight 7pm bst in best of world offroad championship season6 creator finals 

http://gccc.boards.net/thread/3609/best-world-road-championship-july

its a very good track :) 

Yeah I saw that. Nice to know people like my tracks ☺

43 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Careful Mahaloka

Myth doesn't like to blow his own trumpet, but does tend to spend a lot fo time blowing his own trumpet...

The last thing he needs is a conductor :lol:

I just say it as it is ?

• Like 2