Potato

So yeah, this is semi-aesthetic raceway, a track that isn't perfectly aesthetic because I'm not patient enough for that. Hopefully the track is good. Any improvements please feel free to comment them. As the description says, stick to the right for the normal track, stick to the left for the pit lane. GTA mode is for the pit lane only. Also what do people think of the divide at the start?

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/QjHVeiCQtkaPUqI0ZAs0ew

I like the route and found it easy to learn, but I think the props could be improved and the pit lane made more obvious with a different colour CP (if still possible). 1 person went in the pits thinking it was just a secondary route. I know it's in the description, but many people don't read them. I know I don't always read them.

In a few places there are props sticking out (where the road is split and at the chicane), barriers that can trap people behind and barriers rising out of the ground.

The divide is cool, but it only acts as a divide at the start of the race. The other side might go unused during the race since using the pit lane is quite rare.

Also needs to be moved to the Stunt Race section.

• Like 1

Don't think the colour of the checkpoints can be changed, but thanks for the feedback.

I know what you mean about the barriers sticking out of the ground but at the chicane I put a tree in front of it so people wouldn't hit the barrier.

what would you think about moving the pit lane to the other side, since it seems more natural to go on the left when you're going down the straight? Or just scrapping the pit lane all together and using the pit lane route as the route?

I put it in land races cos I thought the stunt race section was for proper stunt races with loops and stuff (sorry) how do I move it? ?

42 minutes ago, Potato said:

Don't think the colour of the checkpoints can be changed, but thanks for the feedback.

I know what you mean about the barriers sticking out of the ground but at the chicane I put a tree in front of it so people wouldn't hit the barrier.

what would you think about moving the pit lane to the other side, since it seems more natural to go on the left when you're going down the straight? Or just scrapping the pit lane all together and using the pit lane route as the route?

I put it in land races cos I thought the stunt race section was for proper stunt races with loops and stuff (sorry) how do I move it? ?

Dunno, I don't use the creator anymore, I just recalled seeing orange secondary CP's but maybe that has been changed.

Using the pit lane route as the racing route could be a good change. Seems more natural to go that way, maybe because other tracks do too.

Mods have to move it, I only have mod access in Head to Head forum, no idea who covers created jobs.

59 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Dunno, I don't use the creator anymore, I just recalled seeing orange secondary CP's but maybe that has been changed.

Yeah they used to be orange at first but changed all secondaries to yellow with the I/E dlc as @Crawford1872 said.

what I might do is just make the pit entry narrower to make people who don't read descriptions more likely to go the racing route. I like the idea of having the pit lane where it is because it costs you about 13 seconds and I've played many races where you only lose about 3-5 seconds from going in the pits and it kinda seems pointless especially when you're doing races with mandatory pit stops.

Ok, changes have been made.

Pit lane entry has been made smaller, and what can only be described as a fuck-off-huge sign has been placed showing which way to go for the normal track.

Signs for the hairpins have been put down so people know to brake hard.

Extra track piece has been placed at the start so the barrier isn't rising out of the ground.

The other barrier rising out of the ground at the chicane has been removed and replaced with trees.

More lampposts covered and lots of other small changes too ?

• 1 year later...