XDBX brightening my overcast life

starmonkeykiller

Thanks for sharing that and being a hell of a great crewmate starmonkeykiller!  Much love,  see you in Los Santos!! 

• Like 2

I hope you got a load of your chest dude, stuff like that is always hard to share.  Glad you are in a brighter place because you're a really cool and sweet dude and deserve al the best in life :)

• Like 1

That's what I love about this crew. People can share how they feel without being afraid of being judged. Many of us have done it before (me included) and many more will speak their heart like you did monkey.

We're more than a crew, we're beyond that.

I hope your health issues improve someday and I'm sure they will. In the meantime, it's always a pleasure to play this game with you and like Lann said, you're an awesome crew member.

Thanks for sharing that bit of your life with us, feel free to do it again if you feel the need again :)

• Like 1

I have enjoyed playing this buggy, lag filled game with you as well :)

Health issues are never a good thing. Especially worse when you know something is wrong, the doctor knows something is wrong.....yet that something can't be figured out.

StarMonkey you're a geeza :) 

It's a pleasure having you at anything the VANS host, unless of course you are blowing up every car at a meet or in front of me in a race... ;)

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 2 years later...
On 5/4/2017 at 12:25 PM, JuniorChubb said:

StarMonkey you're a geeza :) 

It's a pleasure having you at anything the VANS host, unless of course you are blowing up every car at a meet or in front of me in a race... ;)

• Haha 3

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend