Induction

pr0xxxy

Hi guys I've been in this crew before, but had some health issues, so I just left without saying anything to you's, which is selfish of me but I'm here to stay, my time zone is UK time, but won't stop me from playing with the rest of you, my goal is to help get this crew to the top, where it belongs hope this induction is OK, for you I will be able to take part in crew events, just hope I get in Thanks. 

• Like 3

Yes that is my old account I couldn't get in and when I was resetting my password the, site was saying it's invalid so I had to make, new one sorry for the confusion and I've put the right RSC name in double checked to make, sure it's right (zmurko). 

8 hours ago, pr0xxxy said:

Hi guys I've been in this crew before, but had some health issues, so I just left without saying anything to you's, which is selfish of me but I'm here to stay, my time zone is UK time, but won't stop me from playing with the rest of you, my goal is to help get this crew to the top, where it belongs hope this induction is OK, for you I will be able to take part in crew events, just hope I get in Thanks. 

Welcome back. Hope your health is 10,000% better. You've come back at the best time!!  And nice avatar. I am a huge Friday 13th fan! Prefer the original but I enjoy them all.

Edited by ConGamePro
32 minutes ago, pr0xxxy said:

Thanks lime/Congamepro for the welcoming, and yes the old Friday 13th movies are, good just waiting for the game now 

Like I said, great time for you to come back. F13 only game that can pull me from GTAV. Can't wait to survive with you or be chased by you. lol

2 hours ago, Con said:

Like I said, great time for you to come back. F13 only game that can pull me from GTAV. Can't wait to survive with you or be chased by you. lol

Yeah definitely man haha it be a lot of fun playing on it with friends haha

Thanks jjss624/dodge