Oppressors, I hate them, how bout you?

JustHatched

The first ones were bad enough (along with the Deluxo) and 2nd Oppressors are even worse for doing anything in a public lobby. I do not own them nor will I. Not that I am in a public lobby much anyways but I think there should be an even counter to them, not a new OP counter, but som*thing that would require skill to take down a skill rider and vice versa..

Thoughts?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I love them as a toy, but you will never catch me in a public lobby so I may be a little ignorant to the damage they cause.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I think they ruined public lobbies. Most people feel they have to have them now just to compete with griefers. If you can't beat them join them. But as Ghandi once said "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" 

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

I think they ruined public lobbies. Most people feel they have to have them now just to compete with griefers. If you can't beat them join them. But as Ghandi once said "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" 

Better than only the griefers having sight! 😃

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Thankfully I’m usually in passive when in free mode so they aren’t the thorns on my side they would surely be. Here is why I absolutely love my Oppressor 2, I can hover to heights of structures and see parts of them I would never be able to see (unless I used my Hydra and at times it’s just too big) so my O2 is great for exploring and finding new things even after six years. 

They don't bother me at all. When I see one coming for me I just get out of my vehicle and equip my Combat MG. Once they get close enough, I kill them and watch their silly bike crash into the ground.

The mk2 has made the original one pretty much obsolete.

I don't play the same game that most folks on Facebook and message boards play because I can run around a session for hours and never get blown up by one. Of course, I'm not crazy and know better than to conduct any real business in a lobby full of randoms 😉

If you do want to take them on just get a stromberg. It can take a hit from them while locking on to them and blowing them up. Granted some folks on them are good but the majority are clueless children looking for easy kills.

• Like 1

They're a massive pain in the *ss. 
I usually conduct stealing goods for the MC Business etc. Within Public Lobbies which don't have
these legitimate threats. But if I slip up on my game and don't spot one or they come in late..
It's just ridiculous.

I'm on the side of disagreement with GTAO turning into Cyperpunk 3000 like it has.
I mean yeah its all fun and games. But if you're trying to run a crew or play a certain way
these cyber griefers are a royal pain in the *ss.

I don't have one and most likely won't get one; they're relatively easy to counter by getting out of your vehicle and shooting them with your MGs or ARs when they dive for the kill, but any time I see them on the map I'll still have to be about 3x more paranoid while getting on with my business, so as not to get taken by surprise by one of these flying witches on BOOMsticks. And holy sh*t they don't know when to quit either after I've shot them down from the sky over and over.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

Had 3 of these try and keep from completing a free roam challenge the other day. They failed but died trying.

Did meet one later that knew what they were doing though. They were faster with free aim rockets than I was with my CMG. It was pretty bad....for me.

MK2-It's pretty fun. I used it for quick transportation, legit pvp, and mild griefing. I think the military vehicles are awesome, but restricting them to missions would be better overall imo. There were a lot of glitches that made it a must have for the try hards. My skill on it was mediocre, but some players were able to take on 3 or 4 players at a time without cheating.

The first oppressor caused more suicides than kills in my case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OP Mk2 is on sale this week. 

I bought one on a previous sale just because it seemed like it would be useful and there is the spot for it in the Terrorbyte. Sometimes it feels like cheating it makes missions so easy. I don’t grief so I never use it for that and I would probably s*ck using it against a skilled griefer. 

I legit hate the original Oppressor and hate when I have to use one in a race or mode.