Lann

I liked that man, would maybe put a barrier or something highlighting the trailer that I crashed into on lap 1, not sure if I just didn't see it or what though :) but it's tight and has a real quick feel  

* after the second race I knew it was there and was fine but the first lap caught me out just because I was looking at the road right in front so missed it* 

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

I liked that man, would maybe put a barrier or something highlighting the trailer that I crashed into on lap 1, not sure if I just didn't see it or what though :) but it's tight and has a real quick feel  

* after the second race I knew it was there and was fine but the first lap caught me out just because I was looking at the road right in front so missed it* 

Thanks Ally!

I added the striped barrier under it, I think it makes it more obvious.

4hv3bBn.png

• Like 1

Love the short street circuits.  There's always someone around you even if you're lapping or getting lapped by them.

Haven't driven the track yet, but by watching the video, there looks to be a few other places where people may get caught out by hitting the corner of an obstacle that's sticking out onto the racing line.  If you've got any props left, you could have a play around with a few extra barriers here and there, which would give the track more of a realistic street event feel.  I do like the industrial look and feel of the circuit though, so keeping the props to a minimum is something to consider too.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :lol:

I like what you've done with the little grandstands.  Will definitely be stealing that idea. :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, no_snacks said:

I do like the industrial look and feel of the circuit though, so keeping the props to a minimum is something to consider too.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :lol:

I like what you've done with the little grandstands.  Will definitely be stealing that idea. :D

Thanks snacks. I wanted to keep it "industrial" and not a racetrack all the way around. But i also wanted the blue and white as its Göteborgs colors, and the original track seems to have a mix of pier and temporary stands. But i do have a few props left if needed. 

Also it seems it cant be locked to stock,  guess its a R* issue with stuntraces 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

7 hours ago, Lann said:

Thanks Ally!

I added the striped barrier under it, I think it makes it more obvious.

4hv3bBn.png

I think I can also move the CP so that the chevron is a bit more to the left. And maybe even add a big "Exotic.." sign on top of the trailer if needed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lann said:

I think I can also move the CP so that the chevron is a bit more to the left. And maybe even add a big "Exotic.." sign on top of the trailer if needed.

Tbh once I knew I needed to slow down enough and avoid the trailer it was fine, just wouldn't do that bit contact lol 

I made a few small props changes before last nights playlist (then i fell asleep and missed it). All to limit any unpleasant surprises on the first lap. Also changed it to allow all vehicles since the feature is broken. 

• 1 year later...