DirtyDrift

XuTek6651

i really enjoy dirt road driving, 'rallye style' so to say, so i made one myself and id like to know what u guys say to it :)

mostly dirt roads with a street part.

7.63 km ingame.

its a landrace but shows stunt on the socialclub..

(cant insert picture so click the link :P)

RSC Link:https://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/rPr4409tdEqJG4CiFMN-BQ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XuTek6651 said:

i dont know why but it rly has been changed to stuntrace.. 

If you've use just one of the new Cunning Stunt props, your race will automatically be turned into a "Stunt Race", even if you chose "Land Race" when making the job.

I just had a look at the props on the Social Club map, and I think you've used a couple of tyre barriers with the big arrows on top near checkpoint 18.  They're part of the new Cunning Stunts props and will be the problem.  Once your job changes to a stunt race, you can no longer change the weather.  It will always be set to clear, no matter what options you choose in the creator.

Try to delete/replace those props (and any other new props) from the track and republish/update the race.  I'm pretty sure that will switch it back to a normal land race. :)

1 minute ago, no_snacks said:

If you've use just one of the new Cunning Stunt props, your race will automatically be turned into a "Stunt Race", even if you chose "Land Race" when making the job.

I just had a look at the props on the Social Club map, and I think you've used a couple of tyre barriers with the big arrows on top near checkpoint 18.  They're part of the new Cunning Stunts props and will be the problem.  Once your job changes to a stunt race, you can no longer change the weather.  It will always be set to clear, no matter what options you choose in the creator.

Try to delete/replace those props (and any other new props) from the track and republish/update the race.  I'm pretty sure that will switch it back to a normal land race. :)

aaah okay! yeah ive changed it to the tyre arrows cus it wasnt so clear to stay on the road at that cp.. gonna change it back to usual wallbarrier

Hey there man nice track :).

Just a couple of changes that I think would make it better :)

could you move CP 7 and 8 to the apex of the corners as the arrows don't depict where you have to go. 

I also think you need to add a CP between 16-17, 18-19, 21-22, and possibly 31-32 but that may just be me. 

Last point is could you move CP 33 back a little you can just about see it but would be great if it was more obvious. 

Really enjoyed the track man! Hope you don't mind the suggestions :) 

• Like 1

Nice track. Like Adys I think slight changes / additions to check points would be good. I'd say definitely needs another CP between 18 and 19.

Also could you make the grid bigger? Having this max 8 players is going to limit its inclusion in playlists.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.4.2017 at 2:32 PM, adsyfindlay said:

Hey there man nice track :).

Just a couple of changes that I think would make it better :)

could you move CP 7 and 8 to the apex of the corners as the arrows don't depict where you have to go. 

I also think you need to add a CP between 16-17, 18-19, 21-22, and possibly 31-32 but that may just be me. 

Last point is could you move CP 33 back a little you can just about see it but would be great if it was more obvious. 

Really enjoyed the track man! Hope you don't mind the suggestions :) 

sorry forgot a little about it but added a bunch of CPs! please try for yourself :)

im open for any income ^^ its just getting better like that !

Edited by XuTek6651
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, XuTek6651 said:

sorry forgot a little about it but added a bunch of CPs! please try for yourself :)

im open for any income ^^ its just getting better like that !

I'll give it a try later :)

• Like 1