no_snacks

Faswan GP

DaSzamp.jpg

Hybrid track. (part stunt track, part natural road)

High speed GP style circuit starting next to Faswan, the chrome horse. (approx 1 minute lap times)

Best suited to the faster classes, but works well with Compacts, Coupes and Muscle too.

The start/finish straight is divided down the centre.  You can choose to go left or right, but be respectful to other competitors when merging back together.

Pit-lane entrance on the right side of the divided straight - shown in the video below.  No need for secondary checkpoints as you'll automatically trigger the start/finish one.

GTA setting for health pick-ups in the pit-lane.  No weapons please. (still looking at you, @Xyon14:lol:

bwpf08O.png

Bookmark here - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/89ovKOgUD0-hTLGVPFh4WA#

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Are you going to include this in FDU?

Depends whether you're going or not. :D

Most probably, yes. 

I enjoyed the Elegy on this. 

It was probably the damage to the front of my car, but it dug in and flipped where the orange barriered downhill section track meets the map road. 

• Like 1

As good as I expected, challenging enough but the stunt tracks even out the trickier bumps to make it more consistent and rewarding. Love it mate.

• Like 1

Cheers for the feedback, guys.  Hope you had fun racing on it. :)

@TheBoyBry, yeah I just saw your video, mate.  That was really weird.  Never seen a car get caught on a prop that's going into the ground before.  Even if your car was damaged, it shouldn't happen.  I can salvage one or two props from other areas, so I'll have a look at that downhill orange section and see if I can add something to stop it from happening again. :)

@TheBoyBry.  I ran the race today and used the Elegy RH8 and tried to re-created what happened to you.  I had similar damage, took the same line you took and at a similar speed.  After dozens of attempts, I couldn't get it to happen to me. :(

There are intersecting props at that point of the track, and they also intersect with the ground, but your car shouldn't have got caught like that.  I'll put it down to just a bit of random bad luck at this stage but will keep an eye on that spot in case it happens again.  

The first instance in your video was just you driving like a spaz.  Not much I can do about that in the creator.  :D

• Like 1

@no_snacks No worries. I had a few runs at it yesterday and it didn't happen again. 

I wasn't driving like a spaz when I mowed you down with the army truck in Darkzone! 

• Like 1