no_snacks

Atomic R-Seoul

Qd4nmzs.jpg

Hybrid track.  (part stunt track, part natural roads)

Short lap race for most classes. (approx 1:00 to 1:10 laps)

Best suited to the slower classes like Coupes and Compacts, but works well with Supers and Sports once you're familiar with the course.

Pit-lane on the left just after the start/finish line.

GTA setting for health pick-ups in the pit-lane.  No weapons please.  (looking at you @Xyon14:lol:

QuuJteE.png

Bookmark here - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/f8FeWYwkSUG8xTnktyL9JA#

Looks very well made.

Found something out about the wrenches in the pit lane. They don't work unless you shoot your car before the GTA race starts up.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Cheers, @DavidCore89.

That's interesting about the health pick-ups.  Wonder if they keep working for the second time, or if you need to shoot your car again.  

We've been respawning on the main straight but it can cause problems for the following cars when they hit your respawning one.  Might be worth testing and making sure we all shoot our cars at the start to avoid the issue on the longer races, like BACCAR for instance.

• Like 1

Not sure, wrenches worked for me in the last Endurance Extravaganza, though my car was pretty banged up every time. It only didnt fix my windows once, but it did fix the rest of the car. I've noticed players shooting their cars in racing community events lately, so there must be something wrong with the wrenches.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Cheers, @DavidCore89.

That's interesting about the health pick-ups.  Wonder if they keep working for the second time, or if you need to shoot your car again.  

We've been respawning on the main straight but it can cause problems for the following cars when they hit your respawning one.  Might be worth testing and making sure we all shoot our cars at the start to avoid the issue on the longer races, like BACCAR for instance.

All of a sudden my putting weapons on during a race sounds good :p......

• Like 1

Ran it with a friend earlier non-contact and sports, great track, easy to learn and really safe due to the props.

Definitely one to keep in my bookmarks, cleared a few out, so it's still a very short list.

• Like 1

Great race snacks.

The repair wrenches do work for me, just not for minor damage. They used to work for any damage I think. If the damage is just enough to scratch the paint work then they don't work but If you've done serious damage, enough to effect the car's performance, they work. That's what happens for me anyway.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :)

@djw180.  I did some rough testing on the wrenches today. (probably should've waited until after the update, but oh well) :lol:

• Created lots of damage to my car, (wheel bent inwards, front bumper hanging off, lots of dents etc) and the wrenches didn't work at all.  
  • Got out and fired 2 or 3 bullets into the car and the wrenches fixed everything, both mechanically and cosmetically.
  • Did similar damage as the first time and drove through again.  It made the noise and picked up the wrench, but it only fixed the mechanical damage - the car drove like it had no damage but it still looked beat up, including the bent in wheel.  It was weird driving a perfect handling car that looked so damaged. 
  • Shot the car and drove through again.  This time it fixed the cosmetic damage too.

Will probably do some more testing, but at this stage it seems like @DavidCore89 was right about the bullets triggering the wrenches to work.

BTW, I could occasionally pick up the wrenches (maybe 1 time out of 20) both in the creator and in proper races.  There never seemed to be a pattern to it though, just random luck.

Edited by no_snacks

Might be worthy of a discussion thread on it's own but what does the bullet activation method mean for racing, lots of questions raised.

• Are we all going to get out of our cars for a gta race just to shoot them and get back in before the start?
  • Do we allow gunfire in races so we can shoot each others cars so we can use the pitlane?
  • What happens if someone gets killed by mistake and is left at the back of the field?
  • Do you have to shoot the car each time you want it to be fixed? 

My personal opinion is that we just have to continue without pitlane racing for now until these issues are fixed but with Rockstar who knows when or if that will happen. They may have even fixed this in the latest update meaning this point is moot. 

Edited by Squirrel