Simeon's GP

Simeon's GP Job Image

Description:

Our long lost friend Simeon has managed to get himself a bunch of super cars and is holding them as a prize for this race.... Pay to enter, money has to be made. Race around 8.12 miles of Los Santos's largest roads win and you may get the car... Though it is Simeon of coarse. (Pit lane on the motorway just after the start line on the left, approx 5 mins a lap in supers, supers is the preffered class but can be run with any class)

RSC Link:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/adsyfindlay/games/gtav/jobs/job/tSvEH4sybE2xPvgX3O8zeg?platformId=11

Edited by adsyfindlay

Updated:

• Changed the CP at the second chicane (the one coming off the motorway) as I believe that was causing some confusion, the props have also been altered. 
  • The lamp post that was on the stunt section after the chicane mentioned has been covered (I hope this is the one you were all talking about)

I've found that turn at CP 46 from RSC map a little akward too, not sure if you changed it since last night.

But since you exit the previous corner on the outside side (left side going down), there's a grass section to cross to make that turn and if I remember correctly the CP is a little deep into the turn, so you notice it late as well. Not sure if anyone else had difficulties there.

45 minutes ago, zmurko said:

I've found that turn at CP 46 from RSC map a little akward too, not sure if you changed it since last night.

But since you exit the previous corner on the outside side (left side going down), there's a grass section to cross to make that turn and if I remember correctly the CP is a little deep into the turn, so you notice it late as well. Not sure if anyone else had difficulties there.

I was wondering about that, might try to scavenge a prop from somewhere to force you onto the right side and move the CP a little. The props are starting to look a bit stretched now though lol. Thanks for the feedback :)