VANS Chat

VANS Official

First off r u a fan of the A Team 

When I first set my email up I had recently seen an episode of The A Team where Murdoch is in another mental hospital and he was constantly shouting traaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaaaags  which I thought was very amusing back in the day so I used it and here we r 

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

You should have stuck Emporium on the end @Hurst... makes everything sound classier and more interesting 👍

Why are you talking about emporiums? Just because you know it's only a matter of time till I add a Logo and Livery emporium to the other games section on here?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Why are you talking about emporiums? Just because you know it's only a matter of time till I add a Logo and Livery emporium to the other games section on here?

Apparently Emporium is the key word that awakens the Kraken!

Then boom, you appear 😉 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Hatch has created an ‘Other Games’ section, GT Sport now has its own sub section for the forum to share.

We should look at using that for sharing pics, organising events, tuning tips etc. It will encourage more interaction and its public. 👍

I kicked it off with a couple of threads. I have gone with a single thread for race images and anothe for scapes. Not sure if this is better than a thread for every event or not, time will tell and we can always change in the future if we get busier.

• Like 2

Good times yesterday with Myth's Japfest!

Great to have the FEAR come along, Now every Monday turns out to have good numbers hopefully! That dang 8 player party limit though 😅

Very nice racing this way and looking forward to the next Monday!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Good times yesterday with Myth's Japfest!

Great to have the FEAR come along, Now every Monday turns out to have good numbers hopefully! That dang 8 player party limit though 😅

Very nice racing this way and looking forward to the next Monday!

I am hoping that Squirrel, AJ and Myth will consider using this platform for organising future GTS Nights/Events. Now the GTS section is there is plenty of room for this and it would really help organisation and promotion.

Slow and steady though, we don't want to be desperate like a v*rgin on prom night and scare them off.

51 minutes ago, Hurst said:

8 players is a joke, but then again would it be too manic if any more?

We had a chat about this last night, with m*rons yes over 8 might be too many, however we are sophisticated gentleman from a Society with a Van  fetish.

@Paulie could you send me the GTOC graphic, either here on on PSN please. Cheers 👍

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

@Aslad and those who like to post images...

You can use your Playstation feed to post images, I have checked this works on PC and iPad but not on a phone.

1. Browse to image on your Playstation an hit the Share button then select Activites to share it to your feed.

2. Log on to the Playstation website on your device, sign in and find the image you just shared on your feed.

3. Get the image URL (either 'right click copy image address' or 'open image in new tab' then copy the URL).

4. Paste the image URL into your post as I have below...

80700140-33d7-11e9-95be-06cb0abbec68.jpg

I have checked with Hatch and he has given this the OK. If PlayStation don't like it they will let us know and we will have to stop.

Be aware though, I do not know how long they store images on their feed, it may be indefinitely or it may be just a year or so.

I would always recommend using your own or a third party hosting service, if you want to cut corners though this will let you go straight from PS4 to Forum without much effort.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hurst said:

@Mythagais here! 

Luckily for you Myth don't really play GTA anymore, so you wont be getting lapped tonight :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Luckily for you Myth don't really play GTA anymore, so you wont be getting lapped tonight :classic_laugh:

Paha! You know his car's a GTI. If you rearrange the number plates then you got yourself a personalised number plate

6 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Paha! You know his car's a GTI. If you rearrange the number plates then you got yourself a personalised number plate

I know where that's from...

• Haha 1