VANS Chat

VANS Official

I called jack a pr*ck once, the misses told me off.

My argument was if he's being a pr*ck, then I can freely call him one.

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

50 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not much has changed then.... #StillHurst

g*t.

36 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I called jack a pr*ck once, the misses told me off.

My argument was if he's being a pr*ck, then I can freely call him one.

Hahaha! I can imagine it now, calling your own son a pr*ck. That's tickled me pink.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, JuniorChubb said:

It’s just nice to have some soldier friends 😉 

Also here is proof that @doubleg213 lives in Dagenham, one of his modded cars just hanging about on the street...

69AD9A08-DDE3-452B-881E-B3242C9E561A.thumb.jpeg.b9ddfbc49ae74a428d19609bb08058a6.jpeg

Clearly not me, parked outside somewhere that they have a Kia!

Morning vansters hope all your sat mornings are going smoothly got some English weather here today to.keep the engine cool

• Like 2

And a fine morning to you too, Maltese Falcon!

Toast, coffee, latest copy of Hornby magazine. Solid start to the day.

Dog training at 11, then home to try and get the kids to tidy the sh*t hole that is my house!

• Like 1

Good afternoon fellows of the Society of Vans...

Got our match vs those Devils of FEAR tonight, gonna be on for some last minute practice as soon as I have had a bath 👍

@CatManDoza I don’t know,  it I am gonna guess a meatball made from brains... could even be an ancestor of Brains Faggots?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Brain f*g syndrome (BFS) was described by RH Prince in 1960. It was first discovered in Nigeria, describing high school and university students with symptoms including somatic, sleep-related and cognitive complaints, head and neck pains, difficulty in concentrating and retaining information, and eye pain.

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

Brain f*g syndrome (BFS) was described by RH Prince in 1960. It was first discovered in Nigeria, describing high school and university students with symptoms including somatic, sleep-related and cognitive complaints, head and neck pains, difficulty in concentrating and retaining information, and eye pain.

Google?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Well I was mile off then 🤣

2wtfk2.jpg

Lols, it wasn't that bad guys... we lost by 7 points because we didn't put any effort in, IMO its as simple as that. Next time we just put some practice in and we should be back to winning ways.

Who is up for a rematch?

I still enjoyed it, there were a few low moments and  I wanna get the win!

@Trashbags I'll be  on for some SRL practice, maybe even a spot of Fortnite if the master of felines is about.

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan Chubb def up for some fortnite 

And I require a rematch with you hosting this time plz 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Sounds like a plan Chubb def up for some fortnite 

And I require a rematch with you hosting this time plz 

I will talk to Lethal about swapping hosting each round if we continue, sort of like 'home and away' matches. I wouldn't want to make any drastic changes to the settings, just a tweak or two. The format works well so no major changes just a slightly earlier bedtime for you Trashy.

Ideally someone with more experience with the game should host, such as Myth or DubG. I have lots of experience hosting GTA nights but not so much GTS.

I dropped Lethal a message this morning, cant see any reason why a rematch wont take  place. 👍

Also a song for @doubleg213 and hopefully some inspiration for us...

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

right now. picking the wife up from work at 2, then off for a belly busting carvery

I am defo up for the next round if there will be one. Got a very busy period ahead but I'll do anything to be able to attend to this one. But I don't know what's planned or which guys will race.

I am also up for the hosting thing from our side if needed. 

I must say I really didn't expect to see and hear things that happened last night and I am sure I've only noticed a small portion of it 😅

I am looking forward to tonight's SRL and also very much to what is going to happen in terms of a rematch on GTS.

27 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Just got home not gonna make online till 2 u staying on Chubb 

On GTA now Trashy 

13 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I am defo up for the next round if there will be one. Got a very busy period ahead but I'll do anything to be able to attend to this one. But I don't know what's planned or which guys will race.

I am also up for the hosting thing from our side if needed. 

I must say I really didn't expect to see and hear things that happened last night and I am sure I've only noticed a small portion of it 😅

I am looking forward to tonight's SRL and also very much to what is going to happen in terms of a rematch on GTS.

Like Trashy said there was no drama as such, just a bit of back and forth in the chat.

Lethal is more than up for another match up and both teams enjoyed themselves. Happy for you too host Paulie, we’re gonna give it a week or so then look at setting a date for another night.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1