Customs: Allowed
Approx. Lap Time: 40-45sec
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Clear
Traffic: Off
Published: 9 March 2017
Last Updated: 22 March 2020

DESCRIPTION
Legion Square and Downtown Los Santos have been transformed into a track that's wide enough for a clean race with contact on. Includes pit lane.
2_0.jpg

OVERVIEW
Designed to be fast and wide to allow clean contact racing. There are plenty of straight sections to make a clean pass with or without slipstream, and a mix of different corners. Includes pit lane.

PREVIEW

Bookmark Job

_

See more of my creations

_

Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

Great course Skorp, worked great with contact too. Wouldn't mind seeing this in a BACCAR actually, think it would work really well.

• Like 1

Nice one, @Skorpion.  Had to do a double take on the barriers in a few spots.  Thought you'd found a new curved prop, but it was just nice placement of the straight building blocks to form an arc. :lol:

Just a couple minor things I noticed.  They would be easy fixes, but no problem if you decided to leave them as is.

One was CP 5.  It seems to be placed before the apex, and I kept on wanting to turn in too early for that corner and had to steer away from the apex prop at the last minute.  I think it's like that because CP 6 is place directly after the corner.  Maybe deleting CP 6 altogether and moving CP 5 onto the apex would work.

The other thing was the possibility to change colour of some of the barriers in a few key spots so the inside and outside of the corners had more of a contrast.  Once again, no big deal, but just makes things easier with my "old man eyes" in the gloomy morning setting. :lol:

Nice track though.  The short and simple layout encourages close racing, but having double the track width certainly helps to keep it clean.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2017 at 6:17 AM, Chewy said:

Great course Skorp, worked great with contact too. Wouldn't mind seeing this in a BACCAR actually, think it would work really well.

On 13/03/2017 at 10:27 AM, no_snacks said:

Nice one, @Skorpion.  Had to do a double take on the barriers in a few spots.  Thought you'd found a new curved prop, but it was just nice placement of the straight building blocks to form an arc. :lol:

Just a couple minor things I noticed.  They would be easy fixes, but no problem if you decided to leave them as is.

One was CP 5.  It seems to be placed before the apex, and I kept on wanting to turn in too early for that corner and had to steer away from the apex prop at the last minute.  I think it's like that because CP 6 is place directly after the corner.  Maybe deleting CP 6 altogether and moving CP 5 onto the apex would work.

The other thing was the possibility to change colour of some of the barriers in a few key spots so the inside and outside of the corners had more of a contrast.  Once again, no big deal, but just makes things easier with my "old man eyes" in the gloomy morning setting. :lol:

Nice track though.  The short and simple layout encourages close racing, but having double the track width certainly helps to keep it clean.

Thanks guys :) I think it went well on Sunday night, I enjoyed it :D

I appreciate the feedback and those are both doable changes, so I'll get them done soon. I'll squint when I test it :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...