Domestic Battery Gaming (PS4)

JustHatched

IiJMSvX.png.1af57b5c970a7e30162f3035b9c4

Founded in 2014, Domestic battery is a group of mature, friendly, sensible gamers looking for like minded players to add to the crew, there are many members from all over the world. We are highly active and hold several events each week in Grand Theft Auto Online. 

We do require each new member to pass a vetting process to join our crew, this ensures we are able to continue our reputation as a crew with integrity.

To join our crew and become a part of our family, first post your introduction HERE.

OTHER DOMESTIC BATTERY LINKS:

RockstarSocialClub.Net Crew Area

SOCIAL CLUB

CREW FACEBOOK

CREW YOUTUBE

CREW TWITTER

PODCAST

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

n125-1.png-The XDBX Chronicle #67-n125-1.png

Your source for all things Domestic Battery written by PB76, Fido_le_muet and JustHatched

XDBX Social Media - Social Club (RSC) - Facebook - Twitter - Youtube

Podcast by Nkaujorg

nlimage1.png<<------------------------XDBX------------------------>>nlimage1.png

"The News In Ten" - (by PB76)

1. We finished off as runners-up in the best crew category over on Gtaforums, however, @Lann discovered that the crew who won isn’t actually a crew and they don’t even play videogames. Just to recap......THE ‘BEST CREW’ DOESN’T EVEN PLAY VIDEOGAMES!!

zaOSxUd.jpg

2. Thankfully there is now an alternative to the bullsh*ttery of gtaforums, @JustHatched has created RockstarSocialClub.net, a place where crews can create their own ‘mini-websites’ within the main site. It will also serve as a better platform to organize h2h battles.

3. Speaking of which, XDBX scored a convincing victory over Pretty Lil Monsters (FEAR). Credit to them, they were very gracious in defeat. Photos and video of the whole event can be found here

4. @nkaujrog answered the request in the last newsletter and spoke about peanut butter in a recent podcast. I’d love to find out her top ten favourite words in an upcoming episode, after a great use of the word pertaining (which was only the tenth time it has been used on our forums)

5. @LimeGreenLegend launched the XDBX Film club, the first film selected is The French Connection. It’s never too late to join, unless it is too late to join, in which case, you’re too slow.

6. @Lann is looking for help setting up a Sunday racing league , it would ideally take place at a time to suit the majority of our crew members and feature a wide range of tracks and vehicles. (Plenty of ways to beat @Dodge)

7. Manny and Dani (@Manny_AKA_Yolo and @Danielle) won Crew challenge 177 ahead of @Potato and @djw180. @Protocawl and @Lann took 3rd. 

8. The night before Valentine’s Day, @BustyRose dreamt that @JustHatched gave her the most amazing diamond necklace, she asked him “what that could possibly mean?” he just winked and said “you’ll find out later”, I can only imagine the look on her face when she opened her gift...

DGYSqlS3Yd7GGgX3jiw-TRzAEKWS24HcGzgqBGDb

9. Obviously that was fake news, I can only apologise for that.... what he actually got her was a bag and a belt......

The vacuum cleaner is as good as new now

10. And finally, what happens when you steal a cougar from one of XDBX’s most ruthless killers?.......

nlimage1.png<<------------------------XDBX------------------------>>nlimage1.png

(Featured Snapmatic by Dani_elle)

0_0.jpg

"XDBX Member Report"

- Unvetted Members looking to join Domestic Battery - (Be Sure to Note them is you game with them)

None at this time :(

- Congratulations to the following members on becoming Vetted Members of the crew.

@AlCohonez

"XDBX Events Schedule"

Monday Motor Mayhem, Mischief, and Merriment (M5)  hosted by Crawford and The Lady A on Mondays at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO.

Whacked Out Wednesdays hosted by DJW180 on Wednesdays at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO and RDRO.

Thursday Night Thunder hosted by Dodge on Fridays at 3:30AM UTC for GTAO.

Brokeback Fridays hosted by LimeGreenLegend on Fridays at 9:00PM UTC for RDRO.

Gfred hosted by Potato on every 2nd Friday at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO.

2Bros hosted by Omar and Pete on Saturdays at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO and RDRO. 

Gunslinger Saturdays hosted by JustHatched on Sundays at 3:30AM UTC for RDRO.

- Current Crew Challenge #179 (RDR) presented by DJW180 ends February 25th.

**RSVP Reminder:

** RSVP'ing for an event is very important so that the event host is aware of how many people plan to attend so that they can make the event tailored to the projected lobby size. So if you plan to attend and event please RSVP. Likewise, if you have done so and something comes up and you can not attend please un-RSVP so the host is not expecting you to be there.

**To RSVP simply check the calendar for any event that you would like to attend, click on the event and there will be an 'Going' button on the right hand side. To visit the discussion thread for the event you clicked on, scroll down and click "View Discussion Topic"

If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask any Staff Member.

"Have You Met Con?" -  (by Fido_le_muet)

(Our segment where we get to know more about our fellow crew members)

Today's guest is the guy who gives us awards (I didn't get one in a long time BTW) and our Media administrator. Let's sit down with the Con man. 

Yo! What's your first name and where are you from ?

Walter (like Beez's new puppy :D ) and I'm from Connecticut, USA. 

Answer quickly : First IRL job ? First IRL car ? Favorite meal? Married ? Kids ? Quick! QUICK!

1) Rickel's (think original Home Depot), I worked in the seasonal dept. and hated the people that poked holes in the bird seed bags. 

2) 1979 Datsun 280zx, sold it to my mother's husband and have regretted it since. [yeah big scr*w up there!]

3) At the moment it is "Crème de carottes aux lentilles corail" - Carrot cream with pink lentils, served with a garlic parsley butter bread

4) Married

5) No children, just a three-year old Maltese named Cody.

I want to avoid play with you. When and where are you most likely to be found in GTAO and/or RDRO ?

I will most likely be found in RDR2 at the moment and the most consistent time i'm gaming is usually after midnight EST.

What are your hobbies outside of gaming ?

Learning about making movies. Watching movies. I love science, forensics, medicine, and contributing to animal sanctuaries.

Favorite video game as a kid ?

Double Dragon (arcade) and Madden (console) because there was nothing like watching the graphics evolve in the game of my favorite sport. 

50k kills in GTAO. How does that feel ? 

Feels cool. The thing is that 50k kills wasn't a goal I set for myself. When I bought the game the only combat goals I had were to get my Deathmatch tattoos (Burning Heart & Grim Reaper) for both my characters. Getting those four tattoos still feels like the higher achievement, I wear my Burning Heart tattoos proudly, especially my 2nd character's since by then the BPH had been introduced so the second set of tats was harder and took longer.

We love your movie reviews here. Do you wish you were a cinema critic in another life ? 

No, in another life I wish I was an NFL Strong Safety. Fun Fact: I have yet to visit the cinema in GTA5, story or online, one of these days I will.  

What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?

I don't think any material should be made into a musical. lol. With no disrespect to people that enjoy musicals, I just don't appreciate them. Nothing takes me away from the immersion of a movie than a scene coming to a stop for singing and dancing, so I steer away from musicals. 

How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?

One. Just one "chicken"-sh*t trophy hunter. 

Aliens. What do you think ? 

Sure, I'd bang a few. 

You just got a superpower! What is it and why ?

Healing. My power would regenerate cells in the sick and wounded. 

If the crew were to visit you, where would you take them ?

The Museum of Natural History and the Cinema. 

Any advice for new crew members looking to fit in ?

You will notice a lot of colorful and powerful personalities here and we come from all over the globe, the one thing you won't find are people with inflated egos or "I'm special" mentalities. One thing that struck me immediately about XDBX is how humble the elite members were...they can kick your a** in every dimension but never brag or boast or belittle you. So my advice is... be cool, contribute, and don't try being liked... if you passed the vetting, we already think you fit in. 

(Featured Snapmatic by Omar)

B78C8coVEUSrfFwL6sd7Pw_0_0.jpg

"Closing Contemplation's" -  (by JustHatched)

I don't have heaps to say for this Chronicle as I have not been in any game much over the last 2 weeks due to work and building a new website. Reading on whats been going on around the crew it seems since the anniversary is over we are back into the routine of stringing GTA along while R* tiddles its thumbs with RDR. And that's fine, we've become very skilled in that regard. I am looking forward to hosting 2Bros, haven't hosted a GTA playlist for a long while and hopefully I remember how in my old age and looking forward to the updates coming for both the gaming websites. No matter what happens, just remember to shoot Dodge on sight and the world will be right...

(Featured Video by Con)

Our crew website domesticbatterygaming.com is quite active and is a great resource for GTAV and RDR2 gamers new and experienced, sign in and join the fun.

Cheers and good gaming.

For Questions or Comments about the XDBX Newsletter please contact: JustHatched, PB76 or Fido_le_muet.

For Inquiries regarding any aspect of the crew please contact the appropriate Staff Member.

nl25-2.pngnl25-3.pngnl25-4.png

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

n125-1.png-The XDBX Chronicle #68-n125-1.png

Your source for all things Domestic Battery written by PB76, Fido_le_muet and JustHatched

XDBX Social Media - Social Club - Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Podcast - RSCnet

1. @JustHatched has been hard at work upgrading the site to 4.4.0, bringing in a whole host of bug fixes and improvements. Nerds can view the full change log here. TL:DR?....the most important change is......

• new @Dodge-proofing measures:
    • Anti-Dodge b*lls-up filter
    • Likelihood of Dodge related b*lls-up now only 93.1%
    • Auto a**hat detection

2. Sunday Racing League - Season 1 kicks off this Sunday (3rd March) with a full field of 30 racers from 7 different crews battling it out to be crowned champion. Great work from @Lann setting this up, assisted by @JuniorChubb (who also created the amazing artwork)SRL-Season-01-Round-01-A-2.jpg Any predictions about who will win? Post your thoughts in the comment section below...

3.  @Manny_AKA_Yolo(AKA Manny’s on FIRE 🔥) followed up victory in cc177 with another win in Crew challenge 178 - Bandito time, 3rd placed teammates in cc177 @Protocawl and @Lann took 2nd and 3rd respectively this time around.

4. Saint Denis police department is on the lookout for new officers after @Banketelli shot 62 of them in the face to win Crew Challenge 179 - I fought the law, @pete_95973 was next most prolific, wiping out 53 in the allotted 5 minutes and @djw180 snuffed out 31 of the poor buggers to take 3rd.

5. @PretendWereDead had his 15 minutes of fame (well, 14 minutes and 25 seconds anyway) as one of his creations, Cannonball Run Paleto Bay, was played on Broughy1332’s Youtube stream

6. Another H2H and another victory for XDBX, this time against The Devils Unleashed (FEAR). Well done @JustHatched, @Dodge, @omarcomin71, @nkaujrog, @Smurf, @Lann, @Con and @Protocawl

7. RDR online update  1.06 went live on Tuesday, bringing in some new game modes, bug ‘fixes’ and just for @LimeGreenLegend......over 300 new items of clothing.

8. The XDBX Film club nominated, watched, reviewed and discussed The French Connection . At the time of writing the nominations for the March category were in and awaiting the spin of @Con’s wheel to decide. PLEASE BE MUSICALS. News just in.....

9. @nkaujrog’s podcast is now available on Spotify and therefore all episodes can be listened to directly on this site, so none of us will miss the forthcoming episode where she sings her favourite song with an added rap about XDBX....

10. And finally......a little throwback to 2015 and the unofficial xdbx theme song , written and performed by @JALJ and available to listen to HERE

(Featured Snapmatic by Nkaujrog)

15x7gb8.jpg&key=f7049fb45c0a3b7eac3ca65a

"XDBX Member Report"

- Unvetted Members looking to join Domestic Battery - (Be Sure to Note them is you game with them)

None at this time

- Congratulations to the following members on becoming Vetted Members of the crew.

None at this time

"XDBX Events Schedule"

Monday Motor Mayhem, Mischief, and Merriment (M5)  hosted by Crawford and The Lady A on Mondays at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO.

Whacked Out Wednesdays hosted by DJW180 on Wednesdays at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO and RDRO.

- Current Crew Challenge #180 presented by DJW180 ends March 13th for GTAO.

**RSVP Reminder:

** RSVP'ing for an event is very important so that the event host is aware of how many people plan to attend so that they can make the event tailored to the projected lobby size. So if you plan to attend and event please RSVP. Likewise, if you have done so and something comes up and you can not attend please un-RSVP so the host is not expecting you to be there.

**To RSVP simply check the calendar for any event that you would like to attend, click on the event and there will be an 'Going' button on the right hand side. To visit the discussion thread for the event you clicked on, scroll down and click "View Discussion Topic"

"PB's DB OG's" -  (by PB76)

Welcome to PB’s DB OGs.....where we probe some of the crew’s earliest members. Next up...He’s fast, he’s French, he’s never met Judy Dench, he’s.........

🏆FIDO_LE_MUET🇫🇷 

Hello Fido....The crew really only exists in its current form due to 12 year old annoying and squeaky (mainly) French kids forcing us old(er) gamers to seek out like minded people. Were they more annoying knowing what the squeaks meant?

The french squeakers are a plague. I'm glad most of you don't understand what they're saying. I'm not proud to admit they are my compatriots. Some of them (0.003% by my calculations) can be pretty funny though but I guess that's not specific to french squeakers.

Was GTAO your first experience of online gaming?

Nope. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty Modern Warfare online when I was at the university. Had a lot of free time back then. I never was a top player though, barely managing to keep my K/D ratio positive. Tried my hand at online in Uncharted and Gran Turismo 5 but it didn't take. Only GTAO has been a real pleasure to play online and the crew is definitely the reason why. 

We’re a squeak free community. Incidentally, what sort of things were you getting up to when you were 12?

Not much. I was a normal teenager, good student, didn't do anything stupid or forbidden. I was discreet and well behaved, didn't drink or smoke, was polite. Not very interesting. I became lazy at around 14 ^^

I was playing football at that time, left winger. Only played at a small local level in an average team. That was mostly to be with my friends. 

I had a bit of success with the ladies too 😁

Are you even French if you don’t have success with the ladies?

Heh, sometimes it can be tough, even for us! 

Aside from being irresistible, what is the best thing about being French?

Being the current football world champions is pretty great 😁 You'll never know how that feels @Banketelli 😜

default.jpg

True......Harsh, but true.......Is it also true you can get a beer with your McDonald’s meal?

Apparently it's true. Haven't seen it myself and I see conflicting reports online. Seems you can only order it at the desk and only with food and not every McDonald's has beer. Can't order beer online. 

Will investigate next time I go there! 

What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Depends of the moment. I like a good beer with friends after work. A cold glass of rosé in the summer is pretty great with a good meal. I'm also a rhum guy. South america rhums are the best ones. No need to mention wine, we french are raised with it 😁

Being French sounds pretty good, it’s a shame the UK is leaving the EU and drifting off into the Atlantic, we’ll miss you. How does ‘brexit’ look from over there?

Looks like a huge mistake. It's a loss on both sides IMO. It's definitely gonna make your interactions with europeans more difficult but I don't think it's gonna crush you economy. It will be tough for a few months, maybe a year but the UK will get back on its feet. I just hope I won't need a passport or visa to go there. 

What bothers me about Brexit is how it happened. From our side, it looks like there was a big campaign of false information and hatred about the EU which ultimately led the people to vote for Brexit. To me most of you guys didn't have access to the whole picture and were manipulated by alternative, biased medias from Facebook and twitter. That's scary, how easy it is to manipulate people now in this information era. The same thing is happening right now in France with the Gilets Jaunes uprising. I'm sure you heard about it. Lots of bullsh*t being said, fake news, unverified information. People are misunderstanding everything. This is frightening. 

How does Brexit feels from your side? People having second thoughts now? Looks that way from here.

I couldn’t agree more, I certainly feel like we were mislead, but we’ll leave the political stuff there (worthy of a forum topic though) and move onto your time with the crew, you’ve been here from the start, what has been the standout moment or event for you?

The highlight definitely has to be the Criminal MasterMind run with @Protocawl, @Moorjcand @silenttigercd. That was such a cool moment of team work, we had lots of scares and laughs. There was tension, suspense and that joy at the end! It had everything.  Wouldn't have done it without this crew. 

My ongoing rivalry with @Banketelli over the King of the Projects title and the crew challenges is also a lot of fun. The Clash of the Crews was a big success. I took part in only one or 2 matches but it was awesome. Kudos to @Lann again for setting up such a big tournament. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot more cool moments with you guys in RDR2 and GTAV. I just need to be able to play more with you guys. 

Also really want to set up a IRL meet with the EU guys. We're behind compared to our US members! 

Ah of course, king of the projects, the OG crew challenge, which you won, then Banketelli was king for a while, but you took back the crown that was rightfully yours (unless there’s a further twist in the tale @djw180?) 

So, we know you’re quick, could it even be said you’re the crews’ fastest Frenchman?

Well it's not my place to say. I'll let my fellow crew members judge if I am the fastest frenchman. I think we had another frenchman in the crew at one point. Not sure if he passed vetting though ^^ 

The important thing is that I am indeed the King of the Projects. Banksy took advantage of a moment of weakness to briefly take the title but everyone knows there's only one true King 😁 (please don't try it again Banksy...) 

Thanks for digging up that video. Good memories!

How did you learn to drive so fast? Do you drive like a madman IRL?

I drive mostly carefully IRL. Albeit a little bit over the speed limit. But I rarely take my car as I go to work with the tramway.

In GTA it's nothing incredible. just a lot of practice and repetition. Just racing over and over again. I also know the basics of racing line, slipstream, how to take a corner properly... I guess you also have to be willing to take more risks than the other racers. 

What do you drive now? What would be your dream car?

I drive a 2015 Ford Fiesta Black & White Edition. Small engine, only 82hp but I like its look. 

SkIqkqZ.jpg

My dream car... Very hard choice. There are many wonders in the car world. Maybe a Lamborghini Miura or a Ferrari 250 GT SWB. I also love the original Viper GTS. That's the nostalgia from the first Gran Turismo. 

11104542345_65d70b12df_c.jpg

24417812098_0fbfe73dd9_c.jpg

42445188072_71459ff7c8_c.jpg

Would you fit the baby seat in any of those?

Sure when she's older! 

What do you listen to in the car?

Currently nothing cause my iPod is kinda broken. But usually I listen to some rock. Alternative, indie or classic rock. Boston, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Dire Straits, Bowie, Creedence, AC/DC, Kasabian, The Killers, Muse... A bit of electro, a bit of pop/new wave. Like @JustHatched I enjoy some Lady Gaga 😁 The Awesome Mix from Guardians of the Galaxy is often heard in the car. Wonderful playlist for driving! 

Nice choices. Aside from gaming and cars, what do you do in your spare time?

Well, currently I'm not doing much of anything except taking care of my baby girl ^^

But usually, I spend a lot of time on the internet, looking at space stuff or most often, things related to Star Wars or Marvel movies. Big fan of these franchises. I always go see them on release day and talk about it online cause most of my IRL friends don't care about that. A few of them watch these movies but that's it. When I like something, I often go deep into the lore and the universe. To the point that people get fed up with me talking about this stuff. Thank God for the internet where there are other crazies like me ^^ 

I also love Legos, especially Lego Star Wars spaceships. My girlfriend tolerates it but now she doesn't want to see anymore Legos in the house cause "there's no more space for them" according to her. Of course I disagree so from time to time I buy a new one anyway 😁

How many Lego sets do you have? Are they all on display? Have you ever experienced the agony of standing on a lego brick in your bare feet?

I have about a dozen Lego Star Wars sets. They are on display in the guest bedroom, on a shelf among my DVDs. The Mrs doesn't want them in the living room. A shame cause I had an awesome diorama planned ! I would have hooked them all on the ceiling with wires to make a big space battle. She's no fun. 

And yes I have stepped on a Lego brick in my bare feet. I was young when it happened and I still have the scar. I fear the moment when my baby girl is old enough to have her Legos lying all over her room... 

(I will send you pics of my ships tonight to add to this answer ^^) 

Still have the scar too? That’s pretty cool. Do you have a favourite film from the Star Wars series? A  favourite character?

My favourite Star Wars has to be the first one, Episode IV: A New Hope. It has everything. It's glorious. I also loved Rogue One. Fantastic movie. Was sceptic about those spin offs but it was awesome. Can't say the same for Solo... Episode VIII was very cool as well, despite polarizing a lot of fans. 

Favorite character : Obi-Wan. The perfect Jedi Knight. Love him. 

What about favourite Marvel film and character?

Avengers: Infinity War is the 'crème de la crème' as we say here in France. Wonderful spectacle ! Also loved Black Panther, the first Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy of course and Thor Ragnarok. Can't wait for Avengers: Endgame though. But the hype is so high that I'm afraid I'll be disappointed. Gonna keep the expectations low. 

Favorite character has to be Rocket Raccoon 😁

Marvel-ous selection!

tenor.gif

What I really want to know is.........What's YOUR take on neuroconstructivism in the evolution of interactions in plankton organisms colonies?

(At this point Fido sent the pics of his Lego collection):vgDV8QN.jpg

xOwteemg.jpg

GA27Muf.jpg

Soooo... about the Plankton. 

Let me sleep on that and I'll get back to you 😁

(After a few days I realized he wasn’t going to answer this question, so moved on to the final question....)

Have you ever met Judy Dench?

6076-judi-dench.jpg

Unfortunately no. 

Great actress, she was a fine M in James Bond but

her death scene wasn't her finest acting 😆😁

(Featured Snapmatic by PB76)

0_0.jpg

I'm glad the website upgrades went well here and on RSCnet, I wasn't expecting many complications with the new site as it is a bit easier to work with having far less 3rd party apps than the XDBX site. Appreciate everyone's patience and look forward to the patience as we upgrade to 4.4.1 in a week or so. That should be a very minimal bug fix release so little downtime is expected. Before the upgrade I had noticed a comment about a crew member wondering if RSCnet was replacing the XDBX site. It is not, it is a separate project for me even though the 2 are related. We don't get alot of interaction with other crews on XDBX site and we never will since it is specific to us, RSCnet is not specific to any crew. 

(Featured Video by Dodge)

Our crew website domesticbatterygaming.com is quite active and is a great resource for GTAV and RDR2 gamers new and experienced, sign in and join the fun.

Cheers and good gaming.

For Questions or Comments about the XDBX Newsletter please contact: JustHatched, PB76 or Fido_le_muet.

For Inquiries regarding any aspect of the crew please contact the appropriate Staff Member.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 11:15 AM, Hatch said:

1. @JustHatched has been hard at work upgrading the site to 4.4.0, bringing in a whole host of bug fixes and improvements. Nerds can view the full change log here. TL:DR?....the most important change is......

• new @Dodge-proofing measures:
    • Anti-Dodge b*lls-up filter
    • Likelihood of Dodge related b*lls-up now only 93.1%
    • Auto a**hat detection

I find this all very implausible. 

• Haha 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

n125-1.png-The XDBX Chronicle #69-n125-1.png

XDBX Social Media - Social Club - Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Podcast - RSCnet

1. The much anticipated Sunday Racing league began and after the four races of round one GETscopedFOOL(XELA) sat at the top of the leaderboard, followed by our own @Potato, SKYEDAVE(XERO) was in third place. It was all still to play for though as the championship leaders had to choose from 2 slightly slower cars for round two, mid-table drivers had a choice of 2 average cars and those at the bottom raced in one of the 2 slightly faster cars on offer (@Spinnaker1981 did a great job selecting all of the cars for the season)spacer.pngUnfortunately, a Lizard incident  led to @pete_95973retiring during race one and subsequently pulling out of the championship. 🦎 

2. Round two of Sunday Racing League saw the racers in Eastern San Andreas in sedansspacer.pngGETscopedFOOL(XELA) was just as fast in the slower Stratum and won all four races (with the fastest lap in 3 of them) to extend his lead at the top, acdc47200(STNC) climbs from 4th to 2nd, pushing @Potato into 3rd spot. The racers roll into southwest San Andreas in muscle cars for round 3.

3. The XDBX Film club selected Chicago as it’s musical movie for the month of March (try saying that fast four times), at the time of writing only@djw180 had watched it and he didn’t really like it.

4. There was only a few seconds between the 6 teams that took part in Crew challenge 180 - Compact sprint but @Manny_AKA_Yolo returned to winning ways with the help of @Crawford1872, 2nd place went to @Potato and @Schumi6581, 3rd were @Lann and @djw180.

5. @djw180 is off on his cruise, so @The_Lady_A takes over Crew challenge duties in his absence, look out for what she has up her sleeve soon.

6. @nkaujrog sang in a recent episode of her podcast, we can only assume she’s still working on the XDBX rap, no doubt trying to find something that rhymes with nkaujrog, limegreenlegend and a**hat.

7. WTF! FFS! Last week saw DST in USA.......the clocks go forward an hour and confuse the hell out of everyone, and to add to the confusion, the end of the month is the start of BST......with UTC, GMT, PST, MST, CST, EST, AKST, HST, AST, NST and PMT to contend with, everyone be like.....FML!

8. A lot of us were quite philosophical about the dumb things we believed when we were kids, but @Jjss924 had a magic rock, which is sadly now long gone.

9. We learned that 15-year-old @Crawford1872 played guitar faster than the speed of sound...

10. And finally, you can now get a @Squirrel backpack

spacer.png

it looks amazingly realistic (apart from the unlikely smile and the lack of trademark T-shirt)

(Featured Snapmatic by Lann)

bqYjPBMpFk6mQc4BWXxCNA_0_0.jpg

"XDBX Member Report"

zortation

None at this time

"XDBX Events Schedule"

- Sunday Racing League Season 1 presented by Lann on Sunday's at 9:00PM UTC for GTAO.

**RSVP Reminder:

"Have You Met Crawford?" -  (by Fido_le_muet)

Our segment where we get to know more about our fellow crew members

Today's guest is... wait, is it even necessary to introduce him ?  

Howdy! What's your first name and where are you from ?

Alastair/Ally.

Answer quickly : First IRL job ? First IRL car ? Favorite meal? Married ? Kids ? Quick! QUICK!

I have a bicycle and nice legs! Favorite meal? A properly made Napolitan Pizza! Married? Nope. Kids? Nope.

You're my ingame role model. When and where are you most likely to be found in GTAO and/or RDRO ?

Mondays at M5 of course! That aside, probably avoiding conflict in a lobby somewhere! 

What are your hobbies outside of gaming ?

Music, also the outdoors when the weather permits. Big on mountains.

Favorite video game as a kid ?

Rome Total War. I lost sooooooooo many hours to that game as a kid. Also look back really fondly at an old PC Microsoft combat flight sim I used to play at my grandparents.

You're a die-hard Rangers fan. How do you cope with that ? :D 

By reminding myself that I could have just as easily been a Celtic fan... *shudders*

Have you always been a fan of football ?

Been a season ticket holder at Rangers since I was 5, used to go with my dad when I was younger. So pretty much! 

What's the best football game you ever watched ? 

Scotland at a world cup...oh, wait :( 

What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking? 

Not a lot. I dislike enough things with good reason already without needing to add to it.

Aliens. What do you think ? 

There is so much out there that it would be incredible if we were the only thing in the universe, right? But there has to be more out there, just a question of how far away! 

You just got a superpower! What is it and why ?

Super Jump! I don't think I have to explain that one. It'd just be silly and convenient occasionally.

If the crew were to visit you, where would you take them ?

Probably Edinburgh for the day. Its grown on me lately as a place and is a good mix of historical touristy stuff, nice restaurants and scenic niceness.

Any advice for new crew members looking to fit in ?

GTAO is an old game, RDRO is a new one. So we need ideas to keep an old thing fresh and to try and make a new one work. So don't be scared to suggest ideas and stuff! 

(Featured Snapmatic by Beez)

STDKFjoNS0W13iN_Ww7AXg_0_0.jpg

Take care of yourselves people. We lost NewYorkNightmare sometime ago and with the recent news of D-Rocks and nearly losing him on far more than a gaming level. We've all got IRL issues and freak accidents can happen and for most if something happened we wouldn't know about it, from this perspective it would just seem as though you left the crew. Makes me wonder how may if any crew members didn't lose interest in us or gaming but rather took a more permanent departure from the world. It's possible. As far as the crew goes if something gets you down drop a post or a PM so we are at least aware of your situation,  specific details need not be given as it's your business but we would all be pulling for you.

(Featured Video by Nkaujrog)

Cheers and good gaming.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

n125-1.png-The XDBX Chronicle #70-n125-1.png

1. A reality check for us all as @D-Rocks09 explained why he hadn’t been around recently, we b*tch and moan about the games we play, but this is real life and it serves as a reminder about what is actually important. Everyone here at Xdbx wishes you a speedy recovery @D-Rocks09 and we look forward to seeing you in game once you are well enough.

2. Week three of Sunday Racing League...... spacer.png@acdc_sw and @Potato were the top 2 drivers in muscle cars despite having to choose one of a selection of slower cars to drive after their success last time around. They have also amassed the most season points so far and look like serious title contenders.spacer.pngHowever, with only the best 15 results counting toward the final points totals it could still all change. 

3. Week four of Sunday Racing League......spacer.png@acdc_sw continued to rack up the points and living up to his psn id was ReallyFastRacer AKA @Unvbomber who won two and took a second and third on his debut in the league (one to watch next season perhaps?).spacer.pngMeanwhile @Dodge did not enjoy using the Surano........

4. Week 5 of Sunday Racing League, DOWNTOWN SUPERCAR SHOWDOWN....spacer.pngWell done to @acdc_sw who held his nerve to take the title, @Potato finished 2nd and @SkyeDave was third. Season 2 coming soon.....

5. Crew challenge 181 Goddamnit Lady! began, set by @The_Lady_A, it’s a two part time trial featuring two of her own creations, one race in custom supers, the other in the dashhound coach, goddamnit Lady!

6. @ssracingn2 requested some help in the design of an iRacing logo for his race team ‘Xdbx Racing’. Is anyone able to assist? His good friend @Dodge has offered to spend a day with anyone that helps.

7. @zztop911 had a bit of trouble with beer thieves at his camp in RDR2. Cripps couldn’t give a sh*t but ZZ sorted it...

8. This weekend saw the clocks go forward  an hour in Europe and realign with the US. However, for some of us it means the clock on our oven is wrong for the next 6 months.

9. @pete_95973 is celebrating his last playlist as a single man at his batchelor party at midnight on the 5th April, which is less than 24hours before his wedding,  RSVP now!

10. And finally, @SINISTER120 and @TECHFL227 did their bit for conservation by saving a family of whales from extinction, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser and Chevrolet Caprice....spacer.pngThank you XDBX’s prince and princess of whales.

Correction: we stated in item 6 that @Dodge would spend the day with anyone that helped, it should actually say he will spend the day with anyone that DOESN’T help.

(Featured Snapmatic by Lann)

u6Vl94vdn0qctfIDsuDSoQ_0_0.jpg

"XDBX Member Report"

dj- / Unvbomber

None at this time

"XDBX Events Schedule"

- XDBX vs SOFS presented by Lann on April 7 at 8:00PM UTC for GTAO.

**RSVP Reminder:

Welcome to PB’s DB OGs.....where we probe some of the crew’s earliest members. Next up...

🇺🇸DODGE🚗

Ok, let’s start with an easy one......why Dodge?

Well, I've been in the automotive industry for 18 years. 9 of those years were spent working at a Dodge dealership. As a service advisor, I was responsible for customer interaction between the service dept. and the owner of the car. Before we had company email addresses, I thought I would create an email address to communicate with my customers, and never thought about a separate email for personal and business use. So my email address for work and for personal use was dodgeservice@hotmail.com. So the name dodgeservice was used as my PSN when I originally signed up on the PSN network using the hotmail account. I honestly never imagined I'd be doing much online gaming, or that anyone would even see the name. Except of course SSRacing. He knew who I was before PSN. 

So now you’re no longer associated with Dodge, will you be taking advantage of the upcoming opportunity to change your psn ID to something more ‘you’?

I've thought about that a bit. I'd like to change it to something more "me", but everyone knows me as Dodge, and it's kinda become who I am. So I'd probably change it to be just Dodge with some numbers or something. Get rid if the Service part of the name. 

You work for America’s second most popular German automotive brand now, would a new name include their three letters?

I dont know, maybe. Dodge-Bimmer. Doesn't have the same ring, does it? BMWDodge? That's like pairing a Ferrari with a dump truck. 😁

Obviously you deal with a lot of BMW owners/drivers, just how much of a d*ck is the average one?

As people, most of the clients I deal with are generally polite and are overall nice people. As drivers most BMW owners are dicks on the road. And I really think that has a lot to do with the car. Not so much that it is a status symbol, or a superiority complex. But the fact that the cars performance level is superior to most other models. The car is very much like any other in the way that it usually has 4 doors, it's a daily driver, and can generally be used in all weather applications. The d*ck driver comes out because the BMW does everything your Ford does, but faster,  smoother, and much more dynamically than the Ford. So the driver drives it that way. It's actually very difficult to explain. Drive one, dont just sit in it, or ride in it, drive it and you'll recognize the difference immediately. 

What do you drive?

I have 3 cars currently. I drive a 96 BMW 328is, a 99 Audi A4 Avant Quattro, and the family car is 10 Dodge Journey R/T.

spacer.png

That’s a nice selection of vehicles. What’s been the best and worst cars you’ve ever owned?

That's a tough question. I guess it depends on what qualities you would consider to make the experience the best. 

Performance/ Fun Factor - BMW 328is and the 90 Mistubishi Eclipse GS-T

Reliability - 95 Plymouth Neon Sport. I tortured that poor car and it just kept going. 

Comfortability - 10 Dodge Journey R/T. 

The one I miss the most - 04 Dodge Dakota

What was so special about the Dakota, and why did it have to go?

It was a truck, and I like trucks. But I think the reason I miss it the most is because I had to get rid of it when my wife and I had kids. So I traded my truck in on a minivan. That was a sad day. I didnt get rid of it because i didnt want it anymore or because there was an issue with it. I was more or less forced to part ways with it because it was not capable of doing what we needed. spacer.png

Surely a truck is ideal for a family? plenty of room in the back for a pram/stroller and everything else that comes with having children, sheet of tarpaulin over the bed so the kids don’t get wet?

It was a regular cab, so no back seat. 

Anyway, let’s move on from Dodge’s midsize pickup and onto Dodge the human....How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Fun, witty, procrastinate, magnetic, adaptive. 

How would @JustHatched describe you in 5 words

First would be a**hat. Without a doubt. Probably - Likely to b*lls it up. That's 5 words. 

But then he'd say something from the heart. Reliable, levelheaded, trustworthy, and a good friend. 

For sure, you’re his right hand man in XDBX. You even ran the crew while he took a break, how was that for you?

That was quite an adjustment. I had an idea what could be involved but was still not prepared for the task that was ahead of me. Everything was happening so fast that it was easy to get lost in what I was doing, versus what was being asked of me by the Staff. I did, however, gain a new respect for the staff. I knew that everyone played a role, but had no idea just how much that alleviated for the Leader. 

In the end, I knew I was just keeping it warm for him to come back though. And I'll be more prepared the next time @JustHatched needs a break. 

The transition was smooth and it was business as usual, a testament to all the staff and management. Gaming is obviously a big part of your life, where do you find time to play?

Generally I play a couple of week nights after 9pm Central. And you can find me on the weekends doing something. 

Always been a gamer?

Since the original NES. I played on the my parents Atari, but didnt really get into it until NES launched in the 80's. 

What have been your favourite games through the years?

Gran Turismo Series has always been a top buy. Lots of racing and sports early on. Any sports game. Basketball, football, hockey, baseball. You name it. The test drives. Eve of destruction was a great game. And of course the GTA series. I've never been much of a FPS gamer. 

Are you a big sports fan then?

I used to be. I'm still a football fan, and I will occasionally watch basketball and baseball. I am also a fan of auto racing. 

Can you explain the rules of football, in simple terms, to an Englishman?

I could if we were sitting around, having a beer and watching a game. I'm not sure I could while trying to type it out. Because it would start like this, "90% of American Football is played without your foot making contact with the ball." 

And that's when we'd have to open our first beer. 

Who’s your team? Are they any good?

LA Rams. Last year was the first year they've been a title contender in 18 years. So no, they aren't usually any good. The Rams moved to St Louis, which is close to home for me, in 1995. I was 15, and really starting to come into my own as far as what I liked with professional sports teams. They struggled a bit, but they were close to home so I paid attention to them. Then in 1999, they became the most powerful offense in the league. The were known as, The Greatest Show on Turf. They were incredibly exciting to watch back then. They had a 3 year run, 99 - 01. I was hooked and a Rams fan for life. 

When the Rams moved to LA a couple years ago, I thought I better start looking for a new team. But no matter what, I always kept checking in on them. Do i guess the move to LA didnt away my allegiance like it did so many others. spacer.png

Is it normal for sports teams to move around like that?

Teams move. I wouldn't say normal, but as far as league goes, you'll have teams move to what is considered "a better market". It happens, but it usually only happens every 15 -20 years. And it is most often teams that are not very good for an extended period of time. 

Do you have any other interests or hobbies?

I have some interests. I like singing. I'm not very good at it. A lot of my interests have gone to the wayside since my wife has been sick. She has an auto immune disorder and it really makes it hard to live outside of our house with her constantly in pain.  That's the main reason I game as much as I do. 

I’m sorry to hear that about Mrs Dodge. what sort of stuff do you like to sing?

90s and 00s alternative and rock. I really do s*ck at it, so no demos... lol

Aside from being able to sing well, what talent do you wish you had?

I wish I was better an fixing things. I can manage when it comes to home or auto repair. But some people just seem to have a knack for it. So that would probably be it. 

Just one more question, how would you hide a giraffe from the government?

The internet says dig a trench and dress its neck like a human. 

Ooh, clever.......that just about wraps things up, unless there’s anything you’d like to add?

Yeah. I think this Q&A session is awesome. The whole idea behind it, really. The fact that something like this exists shows what kind of community we are. The people here actually care who is behind the controller. Everyone realizes that we are people, not just random animated avatars running around on a monitor. Theres a human quality to it. That in itself, I think, is a huge reason why we are as successful as we are after all these years. We've grinded the same game now for 5+ years. Is it getting old? Sure it is. But people keep coming back. Not to the game, to the human quality that is the essence of XDBX. I am truly grateful to not only be a part of this community, but that you all allow me to serve as one of your leaders. 

Other than that, @JustHatched, you can kiss my *ss! Ha, ha! Couldn't get through this whole thing without taking a shot at the old bossman. 

Thanks for keeping it real XDBX. 

spacer.png

(Featured Snapmatic by Danielle)

0_0.jpg

I got nothing this time..

(Featured Video by Con)

Cheers and good gaming.

• 4 weeks later...

n125-1.png-The XDBX Chronicle #71-n125-1.png

1. Crew challenge 182 was won by @II-Manny-Il and @djw180 with a combined time of 3:34.337. Less than a second separated the next three teams, but  it was @Schumi6581 and @DavidCore89 who edged it with a time of 3:37.139, @Unvbomber and @The_Lady_A were third with 3:37.338, @Crawford1872 and @Lann took fourth with 3:37.948 and @Spinnaker1981 and @Beez who took 3:46.712, finished 5th.

2. Crew challenge 183 - Domestic Decathlon finished today......This crew challenge was a point to point race split into 10 sections, with each section having a different mode of transport. This is a slight departure from the usual time trial and......

3.....@djw180 is looking for other similar courses as well as Ideas for crew challenges that are original and unique, there are a few ideas in the pipeline that need discussing and fine tuning, all suggestions are welcome.

4. Meanwhile......@Dodge has updated Scouring the projects HD for no particular reason, other than a forthcoming SCOURING THE PROJECTS CREW CHALLENGE!!!! When the dust settles, who will sit on the projects throne? #scouringiscoming

5. Sunday Racing League returns this weekend! Round one will be ran in sports classics....spacer.pngPlease, please, please let the winner be in a Rune Cheburek with cardboard bodykit.🤞🏻

6. The XDBX Film club have watched Aliens, James Cameron's sequel to Ridley Scott's classic horror film, @punkbish85 watched and posted a review for Alien, Ridley Scott’s classic horror film. Nominate now for May’s genre.

7. The best cars by class topic needs updating and the discussion is ongoing, what are you experiences and opinions on the newer vehicles? How do they compare to other top cars in their respective class? Unfortunately.........

8........@Protocawl is unable to update it in the next couple of weeks as he is away on military exercises (push-ups?), sadly @Beez is also taking a couple of weeks off competitive gaming to recover from an arm injury. Also missing is @Spinnaker1981 See you soon guys.

9. Unfortunately it was a loss in our most recent crew head to head, a mixed playlist  against Santa Muerte gang (STMT), they are a good crew who were slightly better prepared than us on the day. We now move on to the h2h against The Van Society (VANS).

10. And finally........It was Easter and the @Dodge family decorated some eggs to make them into XDBX eggs, then put the XDBX eggs into an XDBX egg box and threw them all at an Xbox.

not really, but they did do this................spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pnggreat work guys 🥚 🐣🥚🐣🥚🐣 

(Featured Snapmatic by DJW180)

0_0.jpg?downsize=888:*&output-quality=80

"XDBX Member Report"

None at this time,

Unvbomber

"XDBX Events Schedule"

-Flashback Friday hosted by Unvbomber on the opposite Fridays's as Gfred  at 7:00PM UTC for GTAO

- XDBX vs VANS presented by JustHatched on May 1st at 7:30PM UTC for GTAO.

**RSVP Reminder:

Welcome to PB’s DB OGs.....where we probe some of the crew’s earliest members.......Some say this crew member creates his own petrol by crushing dead organisms with his bare hands, and that he invented shoes.....all we know is he’s.........

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 DavidCore89🏁

Let’s begin with an easy one..........What is the origin of your username?

It's a name that I originally used as a UK Hardcore DJ from 2010 until around 2013/14.

I used to have weekly residency slots on several online radio shows, gained event bookings in southern England and had started to establish myself as an 'up and comer' before deciding that earning money rather than spending it had to take priority.

I feel as though that career path isn't completely dead in the water 

Sounds like there’s something in the pipeline?

Maybe towards the end of the year.

You heard it here first folks.......So other than music, how else do you spend your spare time?

Gaming!

Actually, it's mostly work 

I have an eBay store selling video games and accessories, so that keeps me busy.

So Video games are a huge part of your life. What are some of your earliest gaming memories?

When I was about 4 or 5, one of my sisters had a Commodore 64 for her birthday, I think the first game I ever played was Paperboy on that. I have some great memories of that game and the C64

spacer.png

What about the first home computer or game console you owned yourself?

It was a Sega Master System II and I had it quite a few years after release, maybe '95.

At the time it was a big deal as I grew up in a poor area, most of my friends still had the original Master System or NES, if they were lucky!

I've still got a Master System II and some games, although not the same one.

Were you loyal to Sega after that?

Yeah, well kind of 

After the Master System II, I jumped ship to the SNES which was a much more popular console at the time, with more games available. All of my friends had a SNES, so borrowing games was easy and pretty cool.

I went on to own both Mega Drives, Saturn and the Dreamcast. They were all great consoles in their day.

I also owned an N64 and Gamecube. So basically I've had the best of both.

Since '97 I've stuck with PlayStation and I don't think I'd ever move to something else.

Ahh the SNES, what were some of your favourite games for that?

Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country were amazing!

Best colour of Yoshi?

Definitely green

!spacer.png

Good choice. So you’re from Wales, are you a proud Welshman?

Very much so!

I love my country, although I'm a bit disappointed that I never learned the language.spacer.png

What are the best things about being welsh?

The best thing about being Welsh is probably how patriotic the people are.

We're a small country with a big heart. Together stronger!

Other good things include our glorious coastlines and beaches and the availability of our world-famous Welsh lamb and beef.

Defeating England at any sport also makes being Welsh particularly nice 😁

The Welsh flag is pretty awesome too.........what sports are you in to?

Football and boxing.

I'll watch as much of that as possible.

Big fan of the Olympics as well. Getting to see sports that I normally wouldn't is quite interesting.

Who’s your team?

Swansea City.

Went to my first game in 2000 aged 11 when we were in the 4th division. I was instantly hooked by the atmosphere, singing and chanting. From then on I would attend every home game and most of the away games with the older dudes.

Looking back, it's not really a place for 11 year old kids. I'd have to lie to my mother as she didn't like me going to away games, but I absolutely loved it!

I don't go to any games now the club is owned by an American hedge fund trying to asset-str*p the club.spacer.png

Do you still keep an eye on their results? How’re they doing this season?

Yeah I still keep an eye on them.

This season has been abysmal, we're basically playing with last season's under 23 squad after getting rid of the high earners in the first team following relegation from the Premier League 😩

Boxing....who have been your favourites? Have you ever boxed?

Was a big Joe Calzaghe fan. Joe is a legend in Wales, everyone watched him.

Now I enjoy watching Dillian Whyte and Josh Taylor. Both British fighters.

I've done some white collar boxing in the past without any training. Since then I have got my amateur licence and started to train twice a week, but haven't had any amateur fights yet.

Which other XDBX member would you least like to fight?

JustHatched.

He looks like he's settled a few bar fights in his time 😃

What has been your proudest moment as a crew member?

Probably beating DDNL in a crew battle.

They are one of the best all-round crews in the world, we put in one hell of a team performance to get the win.

Do you still play GTAO much these days?

I've done a couple of crew challenges and 1 playlist since October.

I used to play every day, but I rarely have the time or willpower to stay awake until stupid o'clock now that I'm the wrong side of 30 😐

It's still a great game though, and I do miss the crew playlists, so I'll try to jump on when I can.

Which games do you focus on now?

Nothing since finishing RDR2.

I've had a lot of things change in my life during the last year, had to grow up and stop living my life like a child, so gaming has taken a back seat while I make up for lost time.

I do still buy new and upcoming games, but I can't find the motivation to play. 

Gaming was always a place to escape reality, I guess it is for others too. However, reality soon told me that there are more important things to focus on.

Actually, I do play a bit of Football Manager 19, so I guess it isn't all doom and gloom 😃

It would be a shame to see you give up gaming altogether. If you did, would the console end up on your eBay shop?

I don't think I could ever part with my PlayStation or give up gaming completely.

Have you ever sold something on eBay and felt guilty that some idiot has paid too much for it?

I once sold a complete Batman Forever The Arcade Game on PS1 for around £220.

Collectors say it's quite rare, but that's a lot of money for a PS1 game.

It still had a £19.99 sticker on the case 😃

Wow! Anything you regret buying?

Loads, but one thing in particular stands out.

I bought an ab toner a few years ago and had an electric shock the second I turned it on 🤪

Didn't fancy giving it another go.

What were the last 3 things you googled?

PS5.

HSBC.

Swansea Classic Car Show.

When is the Swansea classic car show?

If the weather is decent I'll go for a look around.

I'd love to have a classic car to show.

Maybe one day.

Bit short notice for a XDBX euro meet-up. What classic car would you like to own?

I'd really like a VW Beetle in black.

There's something bad-*ss about those.

Nice choice. One final question..........You find a portal to the past and have an opportunity to prevent the assassination of JFK, how would you do it? Oh, the portal also transforms you into a domestic cat.

I'd replace Lee Oswald's bullets with catnip and do a big t*rd on his pillow 

You know, that might actually work 😂

Thanks DC, that concludes the interview, do you have anything to add?

I've enjoyed the Q&A just as much as I enjoy reading each issue of the XDBX Chronicle.

Being gamers, it can be easy to forget that there's a real person behind our GTAO and RDRO characters, but that doesn't happen in this crew. We treat one another with a level of respect that most wouldn't associate with an online gaming community. I think our success and longevity stems from that. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, we all share a common interest.

I've been here over 5 years, become 'part of the furniture' and I've met people who I would consider friends for life, and for that I salute you all!

Here's to another 5 years.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

(Featured Snapmatic by KernalHogan)

8I0txVX2FEC_8aGRhBnMEw_0_0.jpg?downsize=

Spring is here, RDRO is still a "Beta" and GTAO is the same ol same ol. This time of year means less game time for me (and net time as a whole) and I'm not to bothered with that this year because GTA is more routine now and RDR is the same (though I do plan to put in some time with it soon). I guess many of us will lock ourselves into other games for a bit off and on to fill the void, for me it's Ace Combat 7 and I have been thinking of dusting off the Star Trek Online fleet. I suppose if your are doing something non GTA/RDR and there is a crew member or 2 to hook up with in whatever game then please do so, let's keep the gaming side of the community as strong as ever.

(Featured Video by Smurf)

Cheers and good gaming.