Playstation 4

DavidCore89

I don't have a PS4 yet, I will be getting one before the end of the year (probably in time for the next FIFA).

Not that many releases have really caught my eye and I've been happy with the PS3 but there's no denying it's a great console.

Do you have a PS4, maybe intend to get one or are you also happy with PS3?

If you are a PS4 owner, how often do you use it and which games do you play?

Edited by DavidCore89

I don't have one but plan on buying one in acouple years, when Sony will probably release a slim version and prices have dropped a little.

Or I'll wait for the next GTA or Gran Turismo game

• Like 1

I don't have one but plan on buying one in acouple years, when Sony will probably release a slim version and prices have dropped a little.

Or I'll wait for the next GTA or Gran Turismo game

Yeah I'd like the price to drop a bit too.

The next GTA and Gran Turismo I think will be a good enough reason to buy a PS4.

I've had mine since day one when the first thing I did was swap out the 500GB drive for a 1TB one. It's a great machine gathering dust apart from the odd update maintenance session. I think I've played for a couple of hours or so tops lol. Don't know why. Maybe blame GTA. Watch Dogs is due in a few weeks which will no doubt get hidden away with the others at the back of the shelf. Am looking forward to Arkham Knight.I think 2015 will be the year when PS4 comes into it's own.

This is the first console I've had since day one. In the past I've always waited anything up to a year or so. I'm still using my original Fat PS3 console. So far I've had no problems with it. Of course if it went then I'd definitely buy another as I've several games that I haven't even played yet let alone gta. I also have a 1TB drive in my PS3. I know it's catching lol....

AC IV looks fantastic on the PS4. 

I've had mine since day one when the first thing I did was swap out the 500GB drive for a 1TB one. It's a great machine gathering dust apart from the odd update maintenance session. I think I've played for a couple of hours or so tops lol. Don't know why. Maybe blame GTA. Watch Dogs is due in a few weeks which will no doubt get hidden away with the others at the back of the shelf. Am looking forward to Arkham Knight.I think 2015 will be the year when PS4 comes into it's own.

This is the first console I've had since day one. In the past I've always waited anything up to a year or so. I'm still using my original Fat PS3 console. So far I've had no problems with it. Of course if it went then I'd definitely buy another as I've several games that I haven't even played yet let alone gta. I also have a 1TB drive in my PS3. I know it's catching lol....

AC IV looks fantastic on the PS4. 

Swapping HDD is something I've been wanting to do with my PS3 320gb slim.

Arkham Knight looks pretty cool.

I think GTA 5 has kept many playing PS3.

I am a GTA guy...I will be one for GTA 6.

You knows it man, I will be too.

I'm undecided on getting a PS4 or an XB1. My daughter loves the dance games with Kinect so there is that to consider for me.

kQ4fIRp.png

Will wait a year or two before getting a ps4

(My fat ps3 YLODed last year, bought a super slim and dropped my 500gb hdd into, piece of cake..)

I won't get a PS4 till GTAV dies, or GTA6 comes out, there is nothing as far as games that interest me that I can see coming. Only other games if they make a version for PS4 would be Ace Combat or Civilization.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

There's a couple of games on my amazon wishlist for ps3, prices have dropped to under 20 quid, but I'm just not interested. Gta5 will probably be the last game bought for ps3.

There's a couple of games on my amazon wishlist for ps3, prices have dropped to under 20 quid, but I'm just not interested. Gta5 will probably be the last game bought for ps3.

Me too

Gran turismo 6 is £18, I have bought all previous versions on release day. Gta5 has saved me so much money

I paid £49.99, I hate buying games for full price 

Hardly played it because of GTA

That's why I resisted buying it, would be money wasted, I didn't enjoy gt5 as much as I'd enjoyed previous ones either, so it seems unlikely I'll buy it at all. Maybe if gtao goes quiet and gt6 drops to a tenner.....

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I never bought a console on release because its normal to have only a few games available and the console is not mature enough. Because i'm not a game "junkie" i tend to have only about 2 games playing but the wife is starting to hint about christmas :)

Edited by Kudisanga