Here i am.

Sinnex

Hi, let me give you guys a bit of "story" about me.

My name is Sinnex, i live in Italy and it's 2 years that i play GTA or GTA ONLINE in general.

At my first year i joined gta, tried to feel the atmosphere of the online community since i was a newbie,

After 2/3 months i got bored of playing in a "clean" way and started to get into the competitive scene.

I started as a pilot in dogfighting, got into competitive crews and started getting into freemode wars between crews.

Switched back to playing dirty on ground (norules) since rockstar started dropping sh***y updates to make money, but my passion was to kill in every way possible and i had no regret using explosives or dirty like the grenade launcher.

After a bit i noticed that the competitive community got a lot toxic so i did instantly left and joined STNC (Stance Lovers Only) again, began to join car meets and started drifting again.

You are probably asking me why i want to get into this crew, well, i just want to see what this crew has got and play with a serious community.

I accept the trial member rules and i will put my tag active the entire time.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Con said:

Benvenuto Sinnex!!!! Nice to meet you. 

An Admin will be with you shortly.

We have a regional challenge going right now...check it out when you have a moment. If you have any questions, just ask. 

I actually saw that before registering, but as always the italian competitive scene is retarded.

• Like 1

We could always use a few more free mode warriors to watch our brothers and sisters backs.  I think you will like our organization/activities and our playlists as well.  Welcome.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

We could always use a few more free mode warriors to watch our brothers and sisters backs.  I think you will like our organization/activities and our playlists as well.  Welcome.

If i get in a high enough role i will be looking forward to crew friendly freemode wars as well haha.

6 minutes ago, Sinnex said:

What do you mean?

The regional challenge isn't broken down by country but by continent or whomever you associate yourself with. 

But im getting ahead of myself. Let's wait until the admin contacts you first. 

1 minute ago, Con said:

The regional challenge isn't broken down by country but by continent or whomever you associate yourself with. 

But im getting ahead of myself. Let's wait until the admin contacts you first. 

i'm down to it as long there's combat involved.

• Like 1

Welcome Sinnex. You look like you've done a little research and have already answered the questions we ask new members. Thank you.

Your profile on Social Club is locked down and I can't send you a crew invite. Let me know when you unlock it.

Just now, Beez said:

Welcome Sinnex. You look like you've done a little research and have already answered the questions we ask new members. Thank you.

Your profile on Social Club is locked down and I can't send you a crew invite. Let me know when you unlock it.

locked down huh? give me a second.

2 minutes ago, Beez said:

you should be able to invite me now.