Xbox One

I know we are primarily a Sony PS3/4 crew but I was wondering if anyone else plays on Xbox and if so what games do you play?

I have a Xbox One (and an old 360) and I mainly use it to play Forza 6 and Horizion 2/3 although I do have a few other games such as Dirt Rally and Need for Speed as they were cheaper to pick up secondhand than on the PS4.

My user ID is the skip rat, feel free to add me .

• Like 2

I bought an XBox One over the summer because my long lost childhood buddies told me they all play Madden on XBox and that I should get one so we could have tournaments like when were kids. 

So I go out and buy an XBox One. Come to find out that they meant XBox 360. So I was like, im not returning the modern console for an older one. I'll keep it and buy a cheap X360 or wait for them to buy XBox Ones.

It's been 7 months now and no one has gotten the XBox One and I never looked for a cheap 360, so my X1 just sits in my room, I literally have played Forza twice for maybe 15 minutes each time. 

I always want to buy a game for the X1 but GTAV prevents this. lol. 

I was hoping to buy the F13 horror game for it so I can put that thing to work. I also plan on playing it only late at night, like after midnight NYC time. 

Skip what time would you be getting on the X1?

• Like 4

I tend to play after 10pm GMT.

Is Madden one of the titles that isn't backward compatible on the One? Shame you're not UK based, I have a spare original white Xbox 360 20gb model you could have had for the cost of postage.

• Like 1

Dang. 10pm GMT is only 5PM here, so that rules out playing together weekdays, unless you stay up until 11pm-12am. 

Either way just let me know of any titles I should get. Shit we can play FIFA or Cricket or whatever sport you enjoy. 

• Like 1

I'm a bit limited on game time at the moment but I can still be playing at 11pm or later.

Forza 6 is ok but I found Forza Horizion 3 is much more varied and interesting. The console came with a few other games that I haven't even looked at yet. Much like the pile of secondhand Xbox 360 games that will never get played because I'm playing GTA :lol:

• Like 1

I bought one last month due to its 4k capabilities. Panther has one also because we pretty much forced him to go PS4 and he has always wanted to go back. We play Forza Horizon 3 and I bought Forza 6 but have yet to try it out.

My Tag is SINISTER120x I know, using X sucks but I wanted the same name on both platforms, lol.

I really like the Xbox One being BC and gold members being able to play all 4 free games.

I also have RDR.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 2