Custom colors

Lann

I like my cars.

I have two extra crews I use to try custom colors (edit on rsc).

We also have the XDBX Color crew.

When I find a nice color i will post them here along with the #hex and for what crew the color is currently crew color.

If anyone else wanna join in in any way, please feel welcome to do so!

If you have a requst for a color, just ask and I can easily change one of the crews.

We can also use this thread to post and archive color codes and pics for anyone who is looking for a nice new color. 

I get all inspiration and colors to try from here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/782581-kustom-crew-color-requests/

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

Example.

My Tropos has this green: #003000AA

Its currently not active color in any crew, but its nice.

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20151210025956.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 2

Got a bunch of codes that I've used before, such as my piss coloured RE-7B.

Actually, most of my cars don't have shop colours.

Might have a look for the codes later and post them.

• Like 1

You can also mod the stock rims colour, as long as it's not chrome.  Go to LS Customs & change to a custom tire, select tire colour and exit. Then start ifruit app select stock tire and process the order at LSC. The colour always seem to be darker though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

I see it's been hidden. Any interest in bringing it back?

For my anniversary event I wanted to run an inter crew H2H. Having the colors crew available would make things easy for making teams.

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

For my anniversary event I wanted to run an inter crew H2H. Having the colors crew available would make things easy for making teams.

An idea for that would be to create crews and call them XDBX Team 1 and Team 2.

Otherwise, if the original XDBX lose against Colours then it'd go down as a loss in RSC stats (was gonna mention it during the Pantoball Tourney).

That thread had a bunch of decent colours, found some codes, will post them later.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

An idea for that would be to create crews and call them XDBX Team 1 and Team 2.

Otherwise, if the original XDBX lose against Colours then it'd go down as a loss in RSC stats (was gonna mention it during the Pantoball Tourney).

That thread had a bunch of decent colours, found some codes, will post them later.

Hadn't thought of that, good point. I'll see if I can get a commissioner or management to give an indication as to how they want to sort it.

• 2 weeks later...

McLaren Orange: FF7B08.

Probably isn't identical since McLaren don't give out paint codes to anyone, but it's the closest I could make, I've used it before and it looks good.

FYI it's not the Volcanic Orange, but the orange most likely to be seen on the MP4-12C.

• 4 weeks later...

The pisswasser livery + Turquoise = Green

AFVxHY6GHEiyQvwf_fx9PQ_0_0.jpg

My Khamelion in red,  #2D0309FF with Blaze Red pearl ( from gtaf)

L1VQyKfoKE6KTfIvNTA0bg_0_0.jpg

RUIVFxm32EWEdOiIobY8BQ_0_0_small.jpg

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

To not pay $100k for a custom license plate when using the ifruit app, create license plate.

1 Select one of your "online character vehicles" and place an order with the plate.

2 When online wait for the Los Santos notification and complete order at the custom shop.

3 It will kick you outside after you purchase it, wait 2 seconds and yank out your Ethernet cable.

4 On the ifruit app select a next online car and put that plate on it, the total cost hould say Free.