The grizz

Grindgrizzly

Hey i got a message about joining..a bit about me ... 

Im grindgrizzly 

Im 27

Been playing gta almost since day 1

I got loads of cash so i help others finish hiests at 0 cut or help with ceo whatever stuff

I play auto aim although not opposed to free aim

I like to race. Usually stunt races 

My kd is 1.20 should be higher but i fought a ton of ps3 modders and crazy modded accounts ( i know u guys dont care about kd)

I do have a mic

Active 3-6 days a week but due to having kids and my wifes work schedual my times and lengths

Looking forward to playing with a active group

Welcome Grizz. I spotted your post looking for a crew on GTAF and I thought our crew might be a good fit for you. We do have a few hoops for you to jump through but they are easy and the procedure has worked to make a crew full of cool, fun people. So please answer a few standard questions we ask all members and then we will send crew invite.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Also it appears you have a modded account via your stats on RSC. We're not really down with that shit here. Feel free to explain if you want. 

I will leave the invite up to our vetting commissioner @Xyon14

Edited by Beez

Thanks for all of the welcomes firstly.

Im in ontario canada so i think central time.

Goals..well i dont have any goals really. Just nice to have some good fun people to play with. Racing killing money grindage whatever.

Tags. Im fine with that. I may change it just to mod a car colour but could and would change it back.

Attendance. I should be able to yes, like i said im pretty active on gta. 3-6 days a week but with a full time job and kids the lengths and hours vary

Modded account.

Had a buddy that modded accounts, just wanted him to give me the roosevelt in my garage when it was locked on ps3. He gave me it, plus some cash and thought it would be hilarious to put my level so high.(constantly got messages for money).the amount of cash he gave me was enough to let me help all my friends grind money on hiests without needing a cut. Aswell as random others trying to grind hiests cash. As ive offered a number of people in game and on forums, might as well do some good lol

If ur not down cuz of that honestly then thats cool. Fyi I never messed with double rolls auto aims and shit. I always went straight for those people with the heavy sniper.

Can always use a secondary character if it really bothers u. I think the secondary character came in at rank 130 or something from primary carryover. (Im in freemode alot) Assuming acceptance obviously 

Edited by Grindgrizzly
  • Like 1

Hi Grizz,

I am sorry but we are going to have to pass on your recruitment. Thank you for your honesty but i think that in light of your modifications being just a car, some cash and a much higher level, it will leave a shadow of doubt within the crew as to if you do have any more mods. 

Thanks for you interest in the crew and good luck to you.

Xyon

• Like 1

Thats cool dude. But out of curiosity what other mods would i even be able to have on ps4 lol. My stats ( driving shooting etc) arent even modded lol like i said just curious. Thanks for the non invite invite anyways lol have a good one guys

Ps. Im a great friend. Lol 

On 12/13/2016 at 9:40 PM, Righteous said:

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497