Favorite character from the GTA series

DavidCore89

There have been many legendary characters in the series but if you had to pick a favorite who would it be?

Mine is Tommy Vercetti, I loved GTA Vice City, must have played that game more than GTA 5.

Since I can only comment on GTA5 characters, I would say Trevor, he reminds me of some family I have.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Trevor is easily my favorite in GTA 5, he has the 'I don't give a f**k' approach and I love him for that.

OG Loc damn it, OG Loc!

Totally forgot about him, how did I do that.

Tommy V for sure.  

V/C overall was my favorite, I wanted the body guards & 100% completion t-shirt.  Plus cruisin up and down the strip collecting wanted level down stars in the sabre turbo listening to 80s music, talk about good times. :)

I just downloaded VC for my ps3 the other day, I tried to play but the graphics & game play were terrible.

Tommy V for sure.  

V/C overall was my favorite, I wanted the body guards & 100% completion t-shirt.  Plus cruisin up and down the strip collecting wanted level down stars in the sabre turbo listening to 80s music, talk about good times. :)

I just downloaded VC for my ps3 the other day, I tried to play but the graphics & game play were terrible.

Yes, him in the Sabre Turbo was epic, loved that car and the Hotring Racer.

I think I still have my save on my PS2.

So many to choose from!...

ofc tommy would be dead give away and other main characters etc so im gonna take one that i almost have forgotten..

Phil Cassidy

(http://gta.wikia.com/Phil_Cassidy)

Yes, him in the Sabre Turbo was epic, loved that car and the Hotring Racer.

I think I still have my save on my PS2.

Sabre Turbo is a Legend

The one armed bandit, he was very cool.

yes he was mr david..yes he was.. GTA series (from 3 ->) have always had strong characters and great personalitys

• Like 1

Primary character:  1) Niko Bellic [GTA IV], 2) Carl "C.J." Johnson [san Andreas], 3) Claude aka Fido [GTA III]

Supporting character: 1) Mike Toreno [san Andreas], 2) Wu Zi Mu [san Andreas], 3) Dwayne [GTA IV]

Antagonist: 1) Frank Tenpenny [san Andreas], 2) Big Smoke [san Andreas], 3) Salvatore Leone [GTA III]

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How could you forget about CJ!?

GTA San Andreas is the best videogame ever made, in my opinion.

It was such a quality game back then, I loved everything about it.

I will hang my head in shame for not remembering CJ.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like Trevor. 

Have any of you used the character wheel to switch from Online mode to SP? that's how I log off and then power off.

Select Trevor and you usually wind up in the middle of some sort of really fucked up situation. It usually makes me laugh every time.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I like Trevor. 

Have any of you used the character wheel to switch from Online mode to SP? that's how I log off and then power off.

Select Trevor and you usually wind up in the middle of some sort of really fucked up situation. It usually makes me laugh every time.

Never thought of that way of leaving online, always did it through the menu's but this is easier.

I like Trevor too, I love how he talks to everyone, he was a close second for me.

Never thought of that way of leaving online, always did it through the menu's but this is easier.

I like Trevor too, I love how he talks to everyone, he was a close second for me.

haha, you are in for a treat then, next time you log off use the character wheel and select Trevor and see what happens, lol

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

My favorite is Trevor. Tommy V is next in line though. Trevor, in my mind, is a realist with conspiracy theory issues. Thats my take on life as well. I can relate to him more than the others. Fortunately for me, Im not quite as fucked in the head as he is.

Tommy V is the second choice here. Not because of the character. but more because VC was the best GTA game made before the HD versions.

As far as the HD versions? GTA5 is my favorite so far. The attention to detail in this game is far superior to ones that came before it.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Yeah I do that everyday, Trevor is always getting into some sort of "fun".

• Like 1

I think R* added some new ones recently as well, or else there are a few that I never saw before a couple weeks ago.

I can't say I've noticed anything new, but I haven't really paid attention either.