Explain your avatar?

JustHatched

What is it? Why did you pick it?

Mine is a skull as you can see, I have had this one for oh going on 6-7 years. Custom made for me when I owned a wrestling forum.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• LN-MLB

• newyork-nightmare

• ronin

Mine is the default avatar flipped backwards with the crew color background. I don't have one I use everywhere.

Edited by furdog

kQ4fIRp.png

Its Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal...because well...just look at it...its awesome.  I love the character and the video game series.

my avatar is my favorite comic character named: Richard

he is from LFG Comic (http://www.lfgcomic.com/)

little about Richard:

"Richard is a human Warlock masquerading as undead who willfully sows destruction without any provocation whatsoever, Richard is Cale's character foil and serves as the strip's comic relief. He is depicted as manipulative, powerful, and exceedingly evil, although he is also childishly playful. Richard is very sensitive about his less-than-threatening name and reacts aggressively to Cale's nickname for him - "Dick". His companions often react mildly to his frequently sociopathic activities."

Favorite Richard Quotes:

-Rejoice. For very bad things are about to happen.

-I don't even pay the price for my own crimes

-(After encountering an army of trolls while heavily outnumbered) This isn't where I parked my horse.

-(after being stabbed) An odd way to show someone that you missed them but I'm willing to keep an open mind

-(about dying) It's not so bad. You'll care about your personal hygiene a lot less

-(singing) When you wish upon a star..I will kill you near or far

-I'm tired of all this. It's time for me to stop all this adventuring. I need to settle down. Find a farm, a family. Then slaughter them all and find a new farm and family.

so there you go..story behind me Avatar..

and why i picked it as avatar? well like i said he is my favorite, anti-hero, he is like me in one way. circus all around but still bit serious inside

Edited by Matusware

My character with my then-Uncharted 3 hybrid look. It's Talbot's iconic suit vest with suit pants. The shades? I always wear headwear, even in Uncharted 3. My iconic clothing there is the baseball cap; here it's transition glasses.

If you look closely at my character's back, there's an Asterope. That's my old sleeper car, a fully-modded Karin Asterope. That's one of the cars I'm exceptional at, but since I keep getting heat for when I use it, I replaced it with the Buffalo instead.

A8FgB70.jpg

Carry over from the GTA Forums. Nothing exotic or neat like anything else here. Just simple. Only marginally dynamic emblem I could find. I like Infinitis and I own a G37.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Mine goes with my pseudo.

It's the character from GTA3. And since he doesn't speak, I made it look like a comic strip where he doesn't talk.

don't quite know how to explain it clearly in english but you get the idea.

Mine is the badge / crest of Swansea City Football Club, quite possibly the greatest football club on earth.

Also my home town.

Mine will more than likely change many times if or when I choose.

Yours was easy Dave.

Good luck this afternoon against Norwich ;)

Important game for staying in Premier League.

Thanks man.

Huge game, our record against Norwich is poor home and away.

I too love Niko Bellic from GTA IV, MLB, and think it's a quite underrated character.

My avatar speaks for itself, I'm a fan of FC Porto from Portugal. Not my hometown, but the town I live whilst at University - and which I chose primarily because of this football club.

Edited by Arruda

Michael is my favorite character from GTA5!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

My avatar is the eagle, globe, and anchor. Future United States Marine.

I would recognize that anywhere. Get em Devildog.

Mine I chose because of my PSN name. I wanted a Dodge, I have a Dodge. It also just happens to be the car the Buffalo is modeled after.

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

Me glitching. Only time i ever did anything wrong. Just cos i wanted a selfie of me getting shot by the cops and i ended uo there.

• 3 weeks later...

i actually drew mine myself, cant exactly remember how i did it other than in Photoshop.

have a drawing screen so do quite a lot of art (would still be if it would work properly :( )

mine changes weekly. 

Currently a tribute to Benny Hill. Famous British Comedian. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I'm a big Lord of The Rings/Hobbit fan and my psn id is my dwarven name so I found the most badass picture of a dwarf I could and voila!