Do you have a GTAForums account?

Lann

I do but haven't logged in in a whilee, in fact since I was plugging some open invite race nights when the sultan rs dropped. 

Why? We need some bumps?

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

I do, but since the game has moved on to the PS4/XBOX1/PC, I felt irrelevant and outdated. I stopped logging on as a result.

Same thing goes for Rockstar Support. I used to be amoung the "Extremely Helpful Community Member" that answers ingame questions when I felt like it. (Nothing special about it, just a flashy green tint on each of your replies and the status)

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

5 hours ago, Matty said:

Why? We need some bumps?

The events team in VANS was interested in to see how much we as a crew could / would participate in events held on there and asked how many of us were active on there. 

(We are also still talking about setting up a event together) 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I am on GTAF a good amount.  Seems like it could be a good place to recruit more members

I check this thread regularly and send a message to those who I think might be a good fit. Since many are new members to GTAF you can't send a PM to them. What I do is quote their post so the next time they log on they see a notification. I also send a message on PSN since I figure they will see that even sooner. I also try to bump our XDBX theads to keep them on the 1st page. Recruiting Main

• Like 1