Rocket League crates

truelife98

Figured I would start a thread where we could brag about crate items we got in game. Who knows we may be able to work out some deals if people have what other people want. Rather help out crew members then random. 

Anyway personally I have opened a lot of crates probably 40 or more a few were earned as they don't seem to drop very frequently for me. The others I traded items for. Traded all my painted toppers and items I did get out of crates. 

As far as success goes after a few days I was able to uncrate a dominus gt which I love it plays and sounds great. Some point in time I got some regular chakram rims and then some white ones. With the trade ins possible I have traded in numerous items a few times and got colored chakram on a few occasions currently have forest green and orange. I traded for some loopers at one time but gave them to @lIIlCompleXlIIl as he gave me some items to once again trade up and I got lightning wheels. 

I traded items in again and got another dominus gt which was given to @lIIlCompleXlIIl for some crates and recently got another dominus that will be given to @rumdig once the cool down is over. 

My first series 3 crate I opened I got the new breakout which was awesome and the next 2 got me black matter and hyper nova boost. 

Just last night I Uncrated a set of burnt sienna photons. 

In a few days alot of my items come of cool down and I will be trading stuff in for more crates or items I like. 

If you played rocket League but none of this make sense to you I suggest trying the game out again as this is all new with the update they had recently rumble mode which is rocket league with power ups and then the crate system. Crates drop randomly but require a key to open which you can purchase 1 at a time for a little over a dollar or in increments 5 10 20 which makes them a dollar apiece. 

And of course if you have crates and dont have no intention of unlocking or trading them let us know I'm sure someone will take them off your hands :)

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unlocked a few days ago a set of certified titanium white lightning which should net me some nice stuff when I trade. 

I know I was on with @lIIlCompleXlIIl when he made a trade he got some crates for one of his vehicles and it escalated from there with him getting a bunch of good crate items plus the vehicles he gave up back

• Like 1

On 10/25/2016 at 1:11 PM, truelife98 said:

Unlocked a few days ago a set of certified titanium white lightning which should net me some nice stuff when I trade. 

I know I was on with @lIIlCompleXlIIl when he made a trade he got some crates for one of his vehicles and it escalated from there with him getting a bunch of good crate items plus the vehicles he gave up back

Traded a GT for 7 crates, in those crates got two good items, including a Breakout Type-S. Traded Breakout Type-S for 18 crates, from where I got a good set of wheels, a Dark Matter (Rare) Boost trail, another Breakout Type-S, and the 2nd rarest Mystery Universal Decal, Labyrinth!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Feel like I hit the lottery the other night so wanted to share it here. I have spent probably close to 150 dollars on keys in rocket league and have gotten some good items but nothing great until the other night when in a span of 5 crates I got 2 black market decals heatwave and slipstream and I got a pair of  crimson painted lightning wheels which for whatever reason are in high demand in trading that people are giving up to 60 keys for them. 

I have a deal lined up when they come off cool down that is going to get me another heatwave this one certified a set of certified cobalt loopers a set of saffron pulses and some other items just for it. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi, any Rocket League players could help me? I've been playing Rocket League for some time, once a week, maybe twice. I play co-op with a friend, but we always play multiplayer. I'm getting skins, hats, flames of boost, but I've never won any crate or crate key ... How to get them?