Biker Business Profits

ScottyB

I thought I'd start up a thread so that we can try and work out what businesses are most profitable. I've come across a few pages that are doing the hard work but I'm not sure how accurate they are so use your own judgement as to whether to listen to it or not.

I've purchased the cheapest business - the forgery one (no upgrades) and it's terribly slow and doesn't make much money so I'd avoid that one and put the money towards something else.

What I'd like to know is;

1. Does the cost of the business affect the production/storage capabilities or is it purely a location based thing?

2. How much better off are you doing the upgrades to your business? Is it better to have 2 businesses or 1 fully upgraded one?

3. How long will it take to make your money back from these purchases and upgrades?

Links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/55vwyl/bikers_work_challenges_contracts_and_business/

I know @Xyon14 has built up quite the empire so hopefully she can shed some light on what she recommends to be the best way to make money. Having 3 businesses (fully upgraded) seems to be optimal since we were just able to keep up with supply and sale runs on rotation. Another business and you'd be running out of supplies and 1 of the businesses would have to stop work.

• Like 3

scottyb1988.jpg

I am curious about the option to purchase supplies. It seems so expensive i can't imagine any profit in the end. Any experience with this? 

1 hour ago, Lann said:

I am curious about the option to purchase supplies. It seems so expensive i can't imagine any profit in the end. Any experience with this? 

For the cheapest forgery business with no upgrades, I only make 93k and it takes about 2.5 full supply runs to fill it up so it would cost about 180k to make 93k. 

Id imagine after upgrading the more profitable businesses, you'd be coming out on top and it would save you a fair bit of time collecting supplies so you can go run crates or something which is more profitable while still making a bit of money out of the business. 

After upgrades, your supplies go further (for the same price) and your product is worth more. 

I heard someone mention that @Burgermauger was purchasing supplies so if that's true, maybe he can explain. 

scottyb1988.jpg

You can get the option to steal supplies. I don't know if that is just random or becomes unlocked after a certain amount of time or money made. Today I have always had that option, yesterday and Thursday (when it was founded) I did not. I think I did 4 steal supplies missions (all fairly simple and solo-able) to stock up to about 100%

Edited by djw180

3 minutes ago, djw180 said:

You can get the option to steal supplies. I don't know if that is just random or becomes unlocked after a certain amount of time or money made. Today I have always had that option, yesterday and Thursday (when it was founded) I did not.

I always steal the supplies,  only way i would purchase is if it restocked automaticly. Then i could leave the controller rubberbanded all night :D

always steal it, that way you don't spend anything, do the a mission every hour or so and that covers all the costs for that hour also, means if you do get raided you only lose time and potential earnings rather than losing cash outright, can't imagine you making much if you buy supplies either

I've got 3 businesses running, coke, meth, document forgery. I have upgraded each one all the way as well. I resupply buy paying for each, the only one that's not profitable to do it this way is the document forgery. For instance, the coke lab, if I resupply it it costs roughly 80k and it fills the supplies fully from empty. My lab is out in the desert and can sell it to los santos for 381k when full. But make sure you have another person doing it with you because it is delivering 3 garbage trucks with 5 stops each in 29 minutes. I haven't made a full meth delivery yet but I'd imagine it's around the same profit.

1 hour ago, Burgermauger said:

I've got 3 businesses running, coke, meth, document forgery. I have upgraded each one all the way as well. I resupply buy paying for each, the only one that's not profitable to do it this way is the document forgery. For instance, the coke lab, if I resupply it it costs roughly 80k and it fills the supplies fully from empty. My lab is out in the desert and can sell it to los santos for 381k when full. But make sure you have another person doing it with you because it is delivering 3 garbage trucks with 5 stops each in 29 minutes. I haven't made a full meth delivery yet but I'd imagine it's around the same profit.

Thanks! How many purchases of 80k do you need to fill up and sell for 381k?

I would buy supplies for coke and meth, but not for the others as the profit is too low.

Actually, I wouldn't buy any other business except coke and meth (if I had the choice again).

Oh and don't own businesses in Paleto or Sandy Shores as you'll have a massive task of delivering your product to the city for the higher price.

• Like 1

the way i've been delivering to the city is by using pegasus to get my hydra ready to fly back to sandy shores asap, but i agree with dc in terms of whats worth buying etc

I have 2 businesses in the Senora Desert (Meth and Counterfit) and 1 (weed farm) on the Elusian Island. The trip from the Island up the hills with the Post office van is painful and I have lost a load of product doing it myself. I have regained 3 million of my 6 and a bit spent. The best way is to do what we (Braldy and Scotty) are doing and rotating Presidents, resupply and sell if needed in a loop and then rinse and repeat. 

Its really focused for team work where as the CEO you can happily do it by yourself apart from selling. So it depends on your playing style. Lone Wolf should play CEO and if you're more of a group player then do MC. 

Your product still grows while you are not online, at a very slow rate. When you're working for others in their clubs it will also build up at a normal pace as if you are a president so it does pay to take turns. Plus you will make decent money helping to sell the product.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Finally I found a topic about this!!

Currently I own:

Coke lab and weed farm(fully upgraded)

Meth (no upgrades).

They're all in Sandy Shores. I like the idea of spending more time away from the chaotic city of LS. The bad part is I waste a lot of time doing supply missions as most of them are done in the city.

I sold coke for like 420k I think and weed for 240k, it's around that price I cant remember.

I'm planning to buy every business in Sandy Shores and fully upgrade them all.

Btw, all business are on sale!! I just bought the meth lab for 600k!