the Snake crossing

Lann

I am still in need of testing this with more players.

This is intended to cause crashes with your opponents and the npc's.

Traffic ON, Catch-up OFF. One lap is about a minute.

eld090u.png

A video to show the track, just me and the NPC's

There are slow down before every crossing, and speed boosts at the straight going back.

RSC Link

Edited by Lann

I loved this race.

Carnage, but without going too far.

We did it in the PL last night, the slow down strips are to stop the cars in the line of traffic and they work perfectly. Without them there will be people hitting others off the track too often.

I wouldn't change a single thing about this.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I loved this race.

Carnage, but without going too far.

We did it in the PL last night, the slow down strips are to stop the cars in the line of traffic and they work perfectly. Without them there will be people hitting others off the track too often.

I wouldn't change a single thing about this.

Thanks for the feedback.  Happy to hear it works. I was initially going with the Roosevelt,  but changed to the Fmj. But i guess class doesnt really matter. 

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

Thanks for the feedback.  Happy to hear it works. I was initially going with the Roosevelt,  but changed to the Fmj. But i guess class doesnt really matter. 

We ran sports and 10 laps.

It took a bit more than a minute to complete some laps due to the crashes, some laps were much quicker than others.

It probably won't please everyone, but I had a good laugh with this and so did others.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I agree with DC it was fun stop strips worked as expected leaving you in the way of cars screaming down the middle using the speed boosts.  

The only real issue some of us had and there is nothing you can do about it and it actually made it more interesting was the amount of npc vehicles that littered the bridge some got stuck on side ramps making it more challenging. Also at 1 point the last checkpoint was hard to reach due to amount of vehicles blocking it. Again just something to keep in mind nothing that needs fixed. 

When I host again will probably just lower the amount of laps some.  Nice job

• Like 1