• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• DavidCore89

• Fido_le_muet

• JustHatched

Is there some kind of trend tonight... what phone? iOS v Android?

I got a Nokia that is branded by Microsoft that is probably a Samsung on the inside :)

Got to add, glad to see a few Sony owners on here, if I thought it was worth spending money on something I only own begrudgingly I would consider a Sony.

Edited by JuniorChubb
Respect to the Sony owners

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 8 months later...
On 25/04/2017 at 6:50 PM, Squirrel said:

iOS all the way. Currently on the 7, had the 3,4,5 and 6 too. I will be getting the 8 when it's out.

I didn't bother with the 8 in the end. Too similar to the 6 and 7. I have however just picked up an X. 256gb in space grey 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Squirrel Do you see any differences at all between the 6 the 7 and the x?

I have the 6s, I have worked with the 7 and the 8 and I can´t see any differences in anything, neither speed nor anything else!

Is the X a lot faster or better? in what aspect?

6, 7 and 8 are identical in terms of looks. 

Didn’t see much difference between 6 and 7 but got a performance boost when I changed to the X. The phone feels more responsive and smoother. 

The X and 8 use the same hardware, main difference is the facial recognition which means a large change in how you use the phone. 

It is considerably heavier than the 7, I was reading something in bed, dropped my phone as I fell asleep and gave myself a bust lip.

If you’re not fussed about changing, the 6 will still be a very capable phone. I only upgraded as part of a contract. It’s slightly more expensive per month than I was paying before but not ridiculously so. 

I dont see myself changing this phone for a few years. I’ve taken myself off the yearly upgrade program as it’s not really needed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Xiaomi Mi A1. Nice specs for the price of four iPhones :-)
Stock android and long term Android updates. 

I'm not a specific Android fanboy. I've had Iphone, Windows phone and Android. Even everything that came before that :-)

For me this was the best option looking at price vs. quality.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just traded my Samsung Note 4 in on a Samsung S9+. Seems to be a very capable but very fragile phone. The curved screen I don't care for but it is what it is

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: