DM/TDM help

Pb76

Lol come at me, but leave that Blista out of it  :P

I loved the way you gave me the bird's as you went under my wheel's. The sound of your skull crushing was poetic.
  • Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• guygamer1

• shortround

Do it quietly though

Problem is dude is God's see and hear everything. I have learnt that he's no match for a mini gun though!
  • Like 1

I do that regular in a melee, always get killed for it though.

That was a good DM.

Yeah, don't know where you found it or where it went but once you EVENTUALLY hijacked it back I couldn't find it anywhere. Some one must have hidden it! I just had to seize my opportunity and tease you guy's for a bit. You never did get the 20 kills you needed. :P

He can see your blip in real life too

Yep that's mentioned in the Bible some where.

Haha I stole it and thought as it was my team of 3 on to just you I'd give you the car, but you started mowing all 3 of us and I somehow took it back and dumped it on the other side of a road  :D

Edited by DavidCore89

Haha I stole it and thought as it was my team of 3 on to just you I'd give you the car, but you started mowing all 3 of us and I somehow took it back and dumped it on the other side of a road  :D

Yeah, yeah! Whatever! :P.

Looking out for me, yeah right. You tried to mow me down, got out and all 3 of you chased me on foot lol. I ran in a circle and jumped in. :D

At first when you jumped in I thought you wanted to come for the ride lol seeing as we are same crew, but nooooooo you kicked my ass to the kerb!

• Like 1