A Rainy Night in Stoke (aka Panto Football - The Race)

Squirrel

2_0.jpg

The sequel to Panto Football is here. Two games in one, either play it as a normal stunt race or use the arena for a car football match.

For Race mode, two laps is more than enough. Multiple classes available. Issi & Panto as standard. Customs can be used if needed.

For Match mode, make sure everyone is aware that you are using the job as a football game. One ball is already on the pitch, additional balls can be found in a rack near the pitch entry tubes. Team with the most balls at the end wins. 

There is now a second version of this job which is defaulted to the Off-Road class for bigger hits. This version of the track still has multiple classes but has the goalkeepers removed to used when you have more players.

Insurgents and Brawlers recommended but other vehicles are available.

Original Panto Football Race RSC Link : https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/IGZqgVxd6UinC4_CYAKSmg

Improved Rainy Night in Stoke RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/squirrelarmy/games/gtav/jobs/job/oDzEw5YDQkGjJgUQQ1i6Rw?platformId=11

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 5

Added angled corners, changed boosts and added smaller balls. Removing the goalies is still a potential option, will see how it plays now.

• Like 1

This game is developing into more than just a Panto game.

Off-road class seems to be the way to go as you can mix huge vehicles like the Insurgent for thumping tackles and defending with small quick nippy cars like the Bifta for taking the ball and slotting it in the back of the net. 

Move over Rocket League this is legendary :D

• Like 3

This is one of the most fun creations I've played from the crew. Off road class offers a wide range of sizes, speed and maneuverability. Pre match communication is key so everyone knows what team, color and vehicle to pick.

• Like 3

This was such a fun "race" it seemed easy at first but once you start going its very difficult yet very fun. If i had my mic on you could hear me laughing my ass off to all the times we just bumped in together trying to get the damn ball in the "goal" very fun cant wait to play more :) 

• Like 3

I've been thinking of other ways to improve this and it has just come to me. 

Lowriders.

Moonbeams in defence, other lowriders up front. The ability to jump up and head the ball could be a great twist on the game.

• Like 1

This job works fine as a fun one off job but can be a bit lengthy for use in playlists. Average game time seems to be around 20 minutes plus. I'm going to look at the race side of things at some point over the weekend so it can be more dual purpose but for now it's only good for football games.

I am working on another dual purpose job, this time the race side will be as good if not better than the other part of the job.

• Like 2