Shameless self promotion

Crawford1872

Was working on some band shit today (looking for a new singer, this one has moved back to the netherlands) and decided to shamelessly plug the last thing we did (if that's alright), kinda funky, i'm on the guitar and write the tunes, be cool to see what you lot think of it , feedback much appreciated  

• Like 11

Very good. I could listen to this and more like it. 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 month later...

Souds great. Really like the tempo. Not much of a music buff so my assessment is as simple as "I Like it" and "I dont like it". I definitely like the sound of that.

Nothing shameful about self-promotio. We should have more self-promotion threads. I'm struggling to think of anything I do that is both remarkable and/or particularly skillful so I'll probably end up creating a thread with a video of me boiling a few eggs.

Edited by Arruda
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Arruda said:

Souds great. Really like the tempo. Not much of a music buff so my assessment is as simple as "I Like it" and "I dont like it". I definitely like the sound of that.

Nothing shameful about self-promotio. We should have more self-promotion threads. I'm struggling to think of anything I do that is both remarkable and/or particularly skillful so I'll probably end up creating a thread with a video of me boiling a few eggs.

Never saw this earlier man thanks that's cool to hear! To be fair I make up for it by being a bit useless at everything else IRL lol, put it this way, I always fry my eggs because it's the only thing I know to do with them ? Thanks man

• 11 months later...

Ally please direct me to where I can hear all your tracks. I would love to feature some songs on my GTA videos. I havent been making any lately because people dont usually watch them but I enjoy putting them together. And yes, it sounds great. Hope you are still going at it! Never let the dream die!

• Like 1

If you need a rapper I know a 12 year old roadman who got a tight flow ;)

Seriously though Ally, sounds good mate, just had a quick listen and will take it all in later. I was a little hesitant to press play as I am sure you know self promos can go very badly but I am glad I did :)

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

If you need a rapper I know a 12 year old roadman who got a tight flow ;)

Seriously though Ally, sounds good mate, just had a quick listen and will take it all in later. I was a little hesitant to press play as I am sure you know self promos can go very badly but I am glad I did :)

Bing is becoming one hell of an M.C haha, thanks mate, it’s the one thing I’ve got going for me eh. Sounds better with headphones or anything that lets you hear the mix properly :) 

• Like 1