Do you log out of website when you leave?

JustHatched

Like this site, when you are done browsing it for the day to you log out?

I usually do not log out of anything, I'm to lazy...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Depends. If I'm on my home pc or phone then I don't ever log out. If I'm on some other device that isn't mine than I make sure to log out of any site I may have logged onto.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

6 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

No I don't.  I never know when I'm done for the day.   I check this site as much as I check my email. 

I'm on here more than my email. :lol: This site is always open on my phone. Never closes. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

What's logging out again :lol:

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

If I'm on my laptop, I don't log out of much. I keep most things logged in for convenience.

I do visit the site while I'm at work (sometimes there's F all to do), but I log out when I'm done since the computer's shared with a lot of people.

Edited by Skorpion

Nope, using double PC monitors for forums and other websites that I'm involved in, those are usually turned on all day (keep me logged in always checked). Separate TV for playing games next to the monitors :).

Sometimes I can be showing online without actually being near a computer, sometimes I'm not even at home.

Very rarely use any mobile devices on here, again never log out.

• 1 month later...

it's always the first tab on the left hand side of my laptop and the top tab open on my phone, if i need to do real life shit i have to use the desktop to stop getting distracted (writes this sitting at desktop using laptop :D)

On 8/24/2016 at 1:37 AM, DavidCore89 said:

Nope, using double PC monitors for forums and other websites that I'm involved in, those are usually turned on all day (keep me logged in always checked). Separate TV for playing games next to the monitors :).

Only two monitors!? :)

iOQux63.jpg

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...