Vasectomy

Lann

Ya had mine 10 years ago.... Wear loose undies take a couple days off work and buy a couple bags of frozen peas ( trust me ) and keep rotating the bags 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Ehm... sensitive subject? Well it is in our house <_<.

A load of years back a friend my husbands had one, he was a mountain rescue guy. He got the snip, didn't book off work and low an behold his team had to rescue someone on top of a mountain. He of course worked, and well there were complications. He apparently swelled up to the size of a bowling ball and had to have it drained twice. He loves to tell this story to anyone who will listen (asshole), and it's the story that sticks in my husbands mind. Your mans wife likes to also let people know that had he listened to his doctor and rested for a few days none of that would have happened. Though we have heard many positive stories with no complications all my husband thinks about is how his friend needed a wheel barrow to haul around his balls in because he is retarded. 

Moral of the story? Don't listen to dicks who don't look after their dicks, do rest and use ice packs. You deserve a bit of pampering by the Mrs :)

• Like 4

This whole conversation makes me feel queasy inside. However I can understand the reasons why you guys go through with it. 

They joke that you're not a man once you have the snip but it takes serious balls to let someone snip your balls. 

• Like 1

Lol, point is that five is enough. Most alternative have downsides greater. Only downside here would be if something drastically changes in life. Although I understand that it is possible to attempt to reconnect. 

1 hour ago, Xyon14 said:

Ehm... sensitive subject? Well it is in our house <_<.

A load of years back a friend my husbands had one, he was a mountain rescue guy. He got the snip, didn't book off work and low an behold his team had to rescue someone on top of a mountain. He of course worked, and well there were complications. He apparently swelled up to the size of a bowling ball and had to have it drained twice. He loves to tell this story to anyone who will listen (asshole), and it's the story that sticks in my husbands mind. Your mans wife likes to also let people know that had he listened to his doctor and rested for a few days none of that would have happened. Though we have heard many positive stories with no complications all my husband thinks about is how his friend needed a wheel barrow to haul around his balls in because he is retarded. 

Moral of the story? Don't listen to dicks who don't look after their dicks, do rest and use ice packs. You deserve a bit of pampering by the Mrs :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

I know a few people who have had it done. Some guys have had a little bruising. Others have had the whole swelling ballbag and black bruises from belly button down to their knees!

Well over 10 years since mine. Once we decided to not have any kids it was easy. I did plan to do an off-road motorcycle ride the next weekend but I ended up skipping it. I thought I would feel fine by then but that part takes a lot more time to heal. 

Had a girlfriend who wanted me to do it. We were fairly serious, at the time. So I thought about it. Decided, no. If that is so important to her, she can go get it done herself. We're not together anymore, so I'm glad I made the right choice.