List of players 2.0

truelife98

Our previous rocket league players list hasn't been updated in a long time and the person who started it isn't here to update it. Plus with a lot of new members we may have some who play and we might have some members who don't play anymore so I figured I will start a new one. 

So post in this thread if you have the game and are interested in playing some rocket league with the crew. 

Once I get an idea how many people we have willing to play I may host some inpormtu rocket league nights where we can hang out and play some private matches maybe get creative with some mutator settings. And who knows maybe another tournament or 2 if the interest is there.

So for now if you have the game and wanna play post here I will keep this post updated

ROCKET LEAGUE PLAYERS

truelife98

Skip_rat 

Grjkie

Dead_goon

lIIlCompleXlIIl 

Scottyb2229

Alchemic-ink

Beez

Davidcore

Starmonkeykiller

Justhatched

Rumdig

Dodge

ab-cones

Braldy

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

I'll still happily play a game or two. Just to note that I'm no expert at this game, in fact a bot programmed to drive randomly around the pitch may give you a greater chance of scoring a goal :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, truelife98 said:

I just didn't wanna have to figure out how to spell your name

Oh I didn't even notice you had a list lmao. Was just being a smart ass. You know its LiiLCompleXLiiL!!!

I'm terrible, but I wouldn't mind a few matches if there's a group playing it.

Deleted the game ages ago, had nobody to play it with because I wasn't in with the cool kids (still not to be honest :lol:).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I'm terrible, but I wouldn't mind a few matches if there's a group playing it.

Deleted the game ages ago, had nobody to play it with because I wasn't in with the cool kids (still not to be honest :lol:).

DC - True and I are usually looking for a 3rd quite often. Don't have to be any good, we don't have to do ranked either. It's all about having fun lol!

EDIT - With the new update releasing soon, this will become a very interesting crew meet up with mutators. Be able to use Spring-Fist punch action, Spikey, Twisty Tornado, and other power ups during the match..

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Beez said:

I still have it and would love to play with crew but I never know when your play.

Something hopefully to be fixed soon I plan on running some rocket league Impromptus where people rsvp we meet up and have good time

• Like 2

Still have it but haven't played in a long time, probably won't anytime soon but ya never know

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Played some earlier with @truelife98, we did fairly decent in 2v2 ranked. Then played again with @rumdig later in the evening, and I felt like I never played before, could barely even hit the damn ball lol. Good times.

• Like 1