kernalhogan

Standard race with contact. As a warning, there are loop-de-loops, barrel rolls, and several jumps. Catchup and Slipstream are on by default, but I think that the best settings would be Catchup on and Slipstream off.

Got a lot of helpful feedback from a couple creative Aussies that made this race much better. So any feedback or criticism is very welcome.

EDIT: Made a few changes to try and smooth out some trouble areas. Made the double loops wider and placed them with advanced settings to get them precisely even. Added a prop to stop racers from landing on the bridge when exiting the tubes. Added several more vehicle classes after moving a checkpoint to avoid a pesky respawn point.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/D3lEzoJgYUeKCW1luVG9mA

QJWgpLi.png

Edited by kernalhogan
Added Video Link, Updates
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Am I missing the link?  I guess I can search for it on RSC.

I'm dumb, lol. Thanks Omar.

• Like 1

Sorry to have to say but I don't like this one at all. I tried it earlier and could not hit the first check point, so no idea what the rest of it is like. I tried many times in the RE7B and Osiris with no luck. No matter what I tried I always went above the the check point.

I know I am only an average racer and I don't mind finishing well behind the good racers and getting DNFs on difficult tracks. But if I can't even complete a lap then something is wrong with the track. Surely that first checkpoint can put somewhere easier hit?

No problems now since the alterations :)

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

Same as DJ, got stuck at CP 1 while doing a PL. The car doesn't touch the CP.

Was it tested with a custom RE-7B?

Not blasting it, but I'm sure someone else will :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, djw180 said:

Sorry to have to say but I don't like this one at all. I tried it earlier and could not hit the first check point, so no idea what the rest of it is like. I tried many times in the RE7B and Osiris with no luck. No matter what I tried I always went above the the check point.

I know I am only an average racer and I don't mind finishing well behind the good racers and getting DNFs on difficult tracks. But if I can't even complete a lap then something is wrong with the track. Surely that first checkpoint can put somewhere easier hit?

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Same as DJ, got stuck at CP 1 while doing a PL. The car doesn't touch the CP.

Was it tested with a custom RE-7B?

Not blasting it, but I'm sure someone else will :lol:

Sorry you had a bad experience guys. It is impossible to miss that checkpoint in the creator testing, then when you test it with customs it's as though the checkpoint is half the size. I thought it was in a better place where you wouldn't miss it, apparently not.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

Sorry you had a bad experience guys. It is impossible to miss that checkpoint in the creator testing, then when you test it with customs it's as though the checkpoint is half the size. I thought it was in a better place where you wouldn't miss it, apparently not.

I'm sure a quick relocation of the checkpoint could fix the issue. Or make it a circle CP in the air that you have to hit right? Would take some live testing with customs to get it right though! Look forward to testing this once it has been fixed up Hogan!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lIIlCompleXlIIl said:

I'm sure a quick relocation of the checkpoint could fix the issue. Or make it a circle CP in the air that you have to hit right? Would take some live testing with customs to get it right though! Look forward to testing this once it has been fixed up Hogan!

I think you're right, I just have no motivation to fix this now that I started No Mans Sky. The CP is already where you suggested, a circle CP in the air directly in front of the top of a backflip ramp, I just have to tweak it. I had missed it on the sides several times even though it was perfectly centered, so I started moving it to try to find the sweet spot and now apparently you can miss it high.

• Like 1

Yeah awesome track. Why do you even need the CPs at the top of those 1/2 loops anyway? If it was where you land or there abouts would be heaps easier. I had to slow right down with just enough speed to keep me on the loop. Got lucky 1st lap, took several attempts 2nd lap. I finished 2nd by 8 mins or something.

I had no issues at all when I ran it with you, prior to publishing it. Could publishing it have bugged something out? Maybe I just got lucky? 

• 2 weeks later...

Fun race. I do think the on coming cars in the loops would be a bad headache in a fullish lobby, other than that it is one of the better ones I have seen so far.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...