Stranger Things (Netflix show)

SeymorScagneti

Just finished the first season. Really good show that honors 1980s horror/sci-fi, and even Star Wars. Reminded me of ET, Monster Squad, Goonies, and Super 8.

• Like 3

Watched the first four episodes and its definitely something interesting to watch. Loving all the little 80's movie references. So many little subtle visual clues. 

The plot itself is intriguing and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season

On 30/07/2016 at 0:01 AM, SeymorScagneti said:

Just finished the first season. Really good show that honors 1980s horror/sci-fi, and even Star Wars. Reminded me of ET, Monster Squad, Goonies, and Super 8.

reminded you of monster squad, im sold! gonna check it out later 

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2016 at 6:30 PM, skip_rat said:

I just finished watching the series, thought it was really great. Hope there will be a series 2.

Definitely going to be a second one, so many unanswered questions at the end. I like how they've kept it to 8 episodes. I watched the whole season in one sitting yesterday. Just about the right amount of time for a binge session. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone caught the second season yet? Lots of new questions being asked, some great new characters plus excellent writing throughout. There will definitely be a third season but I’m really hoping they don’t stretch it out beyond it’s natural progression. 

Yup, now the wait for season 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Loved it!

What an amazing performance by Millie Bobby Brown! Her facial expressions were what peaked my interests. Quite an interesting ability for such a young actress.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!