Have you ever game..

JustHatched

I'll ask a Have you ever question, next person answer it (with a story if applicable), then they ask a Have you ever question and so on

Have you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• truelife98

• Ninja

• Dodge

I'll ask a Have you ever question, next person ansīwer it (with a story if applicable), then they ask a Have you ever question and so onHave you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean?

Yes it was when i moved into the house i live in now. It hurt like hell!!

Have you ever have a stare contest with your pet?

Not exactly walked into, but more like hit my head really hard against a shop window, trying to get a closer look without realizing there's a glass window there.

Have you ever used something other than toilet paper to wipe your arse and what was it?

Edit: Looks like Ninja beat me to it.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

Yes it was when i moved into the house i live in now. It hurt like hell!!

Have you ever have a stare contest with your pet?

I might have, can't say I remember though. If I had, it was with my grandparents dog and I definitely won, dog just get annoyed and stark barking when you stare at them for a long time and do nothing else. :lol:

Have you ever used something other than toilet paper to wipe your arse and what was it?

• Like 1

yes a tshirt while in the woods hunting. why i wore undershirts when hunting.

have you ever stolen anything

Yeah, I got busted stealing a cassette from Kmart when I was 15, my dad was pissed

Have you ever dated a relative by accident?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I'm from South Carolina-- but no, never dated a relative.

Have you ever said something in public and embarassed yourself?

Nothing I can remember I'm sure some time where talking and everyone gets quiet and what I was saying is overheard but nothing I can remember.

Have you ever told a serious lie that came back to bite you in the ass

I once let a friend drive my car, which my parents bought me, he then proceeded to roll it on its roof. I phoned the police and reported it stolen and told my parents the same. The truth came out years later and I don't think they ever forgave me for that.

Have you ever broken the speed limit, and by how much?

Edited by shortround

I once let a friend drive my car, which my parents bought me, he then proceed to roll it on its roof. I phoned the police and reported it stolen and told my parents the same. The truth came out years later and I don't think they ever forgave me for that.

Have you ever broken the speed limit, and by how much?

Always break the speed limit but growing up there was a back road that was wide open we used to always go to to race and what not. Have gone upwards of 120mph on the road it is posted 35mph

Have you ever been arrested

• Like 1

Yep, several times. Last time was assault.

(It's OK though I ended up having my face kicked in :))

Have you ever seen a double rainbow? :) :)

Edited by shortround
  • Like 1

Neverrr.

Have you ever gone to work / school without brushing your teeth!?

Yup, sometimes you just don't have time..

Have you ever gotten so drunk you woke up in another town and had no idea where you were?

No, despite being British I don't drink much.

Have you ever been on TV?

Yes, when I was 14 yo.

With my high school, we went on a school trip to Canada. When we came back, a TV crew for the local channel interviewed a few of us.

I was sitting next to a friend who got interviewed so my face was on TV. That is all :D

Have you ever been to work completely wasted ?

Yup, one of the factories I worked at, me and my buds showed up drunk alot of times.

Have you ever been had sex in an open field while an airplane circled low overhead watching you? (Not me but I do know someone this happened to)

• Like 1

Yup, one of the factories I worked at, me and my buds showed up drunk alot of times.Have you ever been had sex in an open field while an airplane circled low overhead watching you? (Not me but I do know someone this happened to)

Can't say that I have.

Have you ever destroyed anyone's property on purpose

Have you ever been had sex in an open field while an airplane circled low overhead watching you? (Not me but I do know someone this happened to)

Not quite, but my ex gave me a bj in an orchard, then when we were back at her folks house she realised she had lost a camera I'd just bought her for Christmas, so I spent the next hour or so running up and down miles of rows of apple trees in the dark looking for the damn thing. I did find it though:)

Have you ever ran from a restaurant without paying?

:edit: beaten to the reply

Edited by TheBoyBry

Can't say that I have.

Have you ever destroyed anyone's property on purpose

Yeah, a guy screwed me over on some cash I loaned him. When he left for work I hooked my truck to the car he used the money to fix and dragged it to the river... ;)

Not quite, but my ex gave me a bj in an orchard, then when we were back at her folks house she realised she had lost a camera I'd just bought her for Christmas, so I spent the next hour or so running up and down miles of rows of apple trees in the dark looking for the damn thing. I did find it though:)

Have you ever ran from a restaurant without paying?

:edit: beaten to the reply

Nope

Have you ever been stabbed?

• Like 1

Yeah, a guy screwed me over on some cash I loaned him. When he left for work I hooked my truck to the car he used the money to fix and dragged it to the river... ;)NopeHave you ever been stabbed?

Not stabbed but shortly after getting license gave a friend's friend a ride who ended up pulling a knife on my putting it to my throat and stealing my car. He crashed it a mile up the road in a snowbank and somehow getting outta it it rolled on his leg. When I got picked up we passed him and before cops got there we beat the shit out of him. Cops where cool when asked what happened to him they said he was in a accident. Then he went to prison for awhile convicted of couple felonies he got no special treatment in prison as family members where security guards

Have you ever stole from a job

• Like 1

Yup, shit happens..

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I have...

I was driving home from work one night, 10 or so years ago.  It was late, and was snowing pretty hard. I couldn't see very well. When suddenly, I could've sworn that my mom was standing in front of my car with a shocked look and her arms straight out in front of her, signaling me to stop. 

Freaked out, I slammed on my brakes and began to slide. The car stopped sideways in the road. When I looked out the window, there was a deer standing in the road. I would've never seen it, or stopped in time. 

Freaky Night...

Edit: I forgot to post a question. 

Do you like roller coasters? Which is your favorite?

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I have...

I was driving home from work one night, 10 or so years ago.  It was late, and was snowing pretty hard. I couldn't see very well. When suddenly, I could've sworn that my mom was standing in front of my car with a shocked look and her arms straight out in front of her, signaling me to stop. 

Freaked out, I slammed on my brakes and began to slide. The car stopped sideways in the road. When I looked out the window, there was a deer standing in the road. I would've never seen it, or stopped in time. 

Freaky Night...

Edit: I forgot to post a question. 

Do you like roller coasters? Which is your favorite?

Wrong kind of question Dodge, this is Have you ever questions

• Like 1