• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• zztop911

• JustHatched

• Sinister

I got my tickets! I'll let you know if I win!

Gonna get mine when I go to eat with a friend in a bit. ;)

If you're looking for something to buy, the playboy mansion has just gone on sale for a mere 200 million.

I'll build my own.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Got 20 dollars in personal tickets and me and workmates got 100 dollars worth. Glad I got them yesterday as line today on way to work was long

• Like 1

I find it amusing that everyone gets overly excited about a massive jackpot. We do the same thing here but it doesn't really make sense haha. Who wants to win a tiny 10 million anyway :P

900 million though. Wow!

On the other side of it, It must mean we spend a hell of a lot on lottery tickets if they can give that much away.

• Like 3

scottyb1988.jpg

So true. I never play the lottery, aside from the occasional scratch off of course. When one of these massive jackpots comes along though, I'm game. :)

My aunt won a $200k lottery last year.

Edit: Just a story I though would relate to this.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 2

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

If we are the winners (not likely to you happen), you will all know because I will be arranging a day to come visit no matter where you are. Once back in the USA I will send eveyone tickets to come here at the same time (all expenses paid) and when you get here you can drool on my new Lambo or Ferrari.

• Like 11

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If we are the winners (not likely to you happen), you will all know because I will be arranging a day to come visit no matter where you are. Once back in the USA I will send eveyone tickets to come here at the same time (all expenses paid) and when you get here you can drool on my new Lambo or Ferrari.

I'm in

• Like 1

I'm just imagining your Ferrari parked up on the farm covered in mud :D

• Like 1

I'm just imagining your Ferrari parked up on the farm covered in mud :D

192trwprwfe9hjpg.jpg

LamborghiniE-Maxx005.jpg

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

If we are the winners (not likely to you happen), you will all know because I will be arranging a day to come visit no matter where you are. Once back in the USA I will send eveyone tickets to come here at the same time (all expenses paid) and when you get here you can drool on my new Lambo AND Ferrari.

fixed

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I'm serious. Rented out cruise ship. Crew members. Lots of mayhem.

I do not expect to win but if I drop out of the PL tonight it is because I passed out.

Well, I guess the world tour and off road Lambo is on hold atm as I didn't win

Well, I guess the world tour and off road Lambo is on hold atm as I didn't win

Yeah, I cancelled my reservations at Barrett-Jackson. :P

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

For people in the UK (Possibly EU and worldwide) wanting to play Powerball, you can enter via lottery websites based in so-called 'tax havens' such as the Isle of Man, but be sure to have read all of the terms and conditions first.

I enter quite a few from around the world, but never win.

My kind of guy, seen this on tv earlier

• Like 5