yes or no

lIIlCompleXlIIl

I havent watched the video, but I think it looks good. I agree it looks like it'd be itchy judging from the stitching around the neckline. Make it from a more comfortable material and $150 would be cheap in my opinion. It isnt something Id use though, since I relax when Im on PS4, and that doesnt look like something to relax in.

Just thought of this too... as a female... wouldn't that feel like you're being punched in the boobs constantly?

:lol: Feel what youre character feels. Edited by Skorpion
  • Like 2

Just thought of this too... as a female... wouldn't that feel like you're being punched in the boobs constantly?

Lol. It is rather bulky. I think it is a step (one of the easiest steps) in the right direction for proper virtual reality gaming.

• Like 2

It looks interesting.  By first glance, It could be a pain in the ass setting it up and it could easily give us old people a heart attack, but I'd definitely like to give it a try.  I don't know about the price; I'd almost rather save my money and get this when it's released: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/project-morpheus/

It looks interesting.  By first glance, It could be a pain in the ass setting it up and it could easily give us old people a heart attack, but I'd definitely like to give it a try.  I don't know about the price; I'd almost rather save my money and get this when it's released: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/project-morpheus/

I remember the first time project Morpheus hit E3. Instantly fell in love. I stopped following it though, because there was so much work still needed. It's crazy to see it is ready for 2016. I'm very much looking forward to it. Mix in the vest to??!! Giddy up!