Uhh.. Help? Baller sport can't be modified?

xXEternalDarkXx

So I just tried taking my gallivanter baller to LS Customs & it says "This vehicle cannot be modified" 

I own it, grabbed it out of my garage right across the street!

I had one before, fully modded & sold it, then later obtained the one I have now (didn't modify it after I got it)... did they change the game so you can't modify the baller 2 sport??

I'm confused as hell by this. I couldn't find anything online about it either :/

Im confused what you mean by 'modify the baller 2 sport'?

The Baller SUV, to my knowledge, is fully upgradable. Im pretty sure they can be stolen, but since yours is from your garage it should be modifiable.

There are some bugs with cars and LSC though. Eg: I cant sell my JB 700, but LN can sell his.

Edited by Skorpion

Well what I meant by modify is putting the parts in, engine, turbo, etc. Though it doesn't matter now, as I loaded into a new lobby thinking I may have a bug, and in the lobby I was in, I found out I didn't even have insurance on the car - found out when a modder blew up everyone >_<

Feel free to delete this thread if you'd like... I feel it's kinda pointless now lol. I'll have to try & get a new baller sport & see what happens with that one.

Thanks for the reply :)

That's really odd.  I can attest to some bugs with LSC though--I've known people who can't sell cars for extended periods of times (more than one or two game days) and like Skorpion mentioned about me being able to sell my JB 700, but he cannot sell his despite the fact that we each purchased the car (the only way it is obtainable) through the website.

Let us know what happens when you try it again.  If it doesn't work, I'd consider sending a ticket to R*, but that's a pretty hit or miss process.

This is the first real problem I've had with LSC & with the interest of investigating this in mind, I'll mention I was at the LSC down the road from where lester's garment factory is.. I think it's off popular street? (God I'm gonna lol if I got that right)

I chose this garage specifically cause it's literally a hop skip & hopefully not a boom! down the road to the auto-shop, plus it's located conveniently out of line of the main road & offers many ways to get out of the alley either on foot or in a vehicle.

Sorry, amped up on an energy drink & I started rambling  : GRIMACE :

My case is with my first super car the entety( spelling?) i boghty back at beginning of online. When the osiris came out i decided to trade in but can't sale the car, I assume during those wild days when they decided to stop the dupping cars, think patch 1.07 messed my files.

I wiil keep it just because it was my first super after farming those missions to death

I've had a bunch of cars that in retrospect, I should have kept. But cause for me I've never been a high-roller in any game involving an in-game economy I've always kept afloat through subsidizing my "income" by reselling cars & shit I owned.

Infernus, zentorno, sabre turbo.. honestly only reason I miss the zentorno is cause it was the fastest car I ever had. Right now my super is a vacca & I <3 lamborgini's. 

I want to upgrade to another lamborgini model, I forgot what it's called though... but when I had that one last, it had less burnout at launch.