Training Exercise

Torrid

My first air race. It was intended to be used for Hatch's Wet & Wind event, but I forgot I signed up for a plane and made a jet race. When I switched it to a plane, it just didn't feel fast enough, so I made a new one for the event and kept this one locked to the Lazer. A fairly basic low flying race without too many obstacles.

RSC Link

82b6e50b1058bf01621cf615eb961357_zpsf7qc

I tried it, not real keen on it only because it goes in the the to simple range IMO, to much straight and not enough turns. Means little to no chance to pass someone.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Completely redid this one. Added some zigzags across the water, moved a checkpoint to double back across Paleto Bay to storm the houses, hugged the checkpoints tighter against the hill/mountain near the water on the east side and dropped a checkpoint down dead center in the quarry. It may be slightly too technical for some and may require a couple more tweaks depending on opinions of the new path, but I do like the aggressive drops in elevation over hills and rocks and the tight turns should shape a bit more as a technical track. I kept the first 4-5 checkpoints virtually the same to ease into it and dropped it down to two laps for the added distance from relocating checkpoints.

• 5 months later...