Maze Bank Arena GP

DeaD_GooN

• 3 months later...

Great track, Goon.   :)

Very fast with just the right amount of technical corners to keep you on your toes.

We used this in the F1 Racing Series on both PS3 and PS4, and it worked really well with custom Supers.

I was just deleting some old photos on my PC, when I noticed this one from a few months ago.

InGitey.jpg

It's a screen shot of checkpoint 6.  As you can see, even with all four wheels on the track, the CP can still be missed quite easily.

I did it during the PS3 F1 series and lost 3 or 4 places because of it.  (got halfway to the airport before I realised I'd missed it)  :lol:

A couple of players also missed it during the F1 series on PS4.

Also, I don't know if you've got any spare props or can steal one from somewhere else, but the light pole just after that CP is very prone to getting knocked down too.

Maybe a tyre stack could work on that pole, as it would still allow you to take a line behind the pole.

A barrier would probably be the best bet though, considering how the tyre stacks fall apart on PS3 when they're hit.

If it's possible to make those adjustments, it'll take the track from great to awesome.  :)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

Thanks, snacks. I didn't realize that CP could be missed on the inside. The pole, I am aware of. I can probably put a couple concrete barriers at an angle, so that if it is hit, it's not an abrupt STOP. I'll get those taken care of post haste.

Glad you like it. It's one of my favorites.

• Like 1