Industrial Dock Ring

DeaD_GooN

I think it was the CP 17 to 18 combo that got me both times, I ended up between all those barriers there. Perhaps move the CP 18 just a little back (it's behind the barriers now I think) or play around with some props there.

That and I think this area has a weird low visibility in the morning. I usually prefer morning setting, because CPs are more visible, but I think this one might be better at noon actually.

The rest was good, there's a few bumps that can catch you off guard, but it's a nice fast route.

• Like 1

28-29 caught me out both times, running into the crane, but that of course may just be due to my level of driving skill.  Good track anyway.

The CP at the railroad tracks where you turn right, I think Z has it right. That one is a bit confusing. A quick fix, and it will be another solid Goon race.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have updated the shit out of this one. I just couldn't make that turn onto the railroad "feel" right. So it's gone. Instead of turning left just after going under the bridge, towards the stupid railroad turn, you will go right. Then into a quick left, under the railroad. It's a little tight, but it just "feels" right. Yeah, that's right. I made a few other minor changes, but nothing too dramatic.

It seems much better to me, but you guys be the judge.

• 2 weeks later...