Revenge: Arcadius

BlackRabbit

REVENGE: ARCADIUS

http://rsg.ms/be95ab3

1_0.jpg

Description

What a wonderful tour of the Arcadius Business Center and nearby offices. A wonderful tour of revenge! This is my payback for all the disasterous races run with you, XDBX. As a wise man once said, "Casey Jones you better watch your speed."

Route Type

Lap

Route Length

2.54 Miles

Vehicle Classes

Motorcycles

Edited by SINISTER120
Added Tags

CDpIRad.jpg

The first ever lap around this sure was frustrating... Good job, I guess? :D

Only a masochist would go round this for more than say... 3 laps. It serves it's purpose, Rabbit!

• Like 2

I really liked this one. Very tricky but not confusing. You've done a good showing where to go.

I could definitely go for 3 laps or more. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback....I tried really hard to point you in the correct direction as some of the checkpoints weren't visible from the last due to them being on top of or too near others. Glad to hear it wasn't too confusing. I really had to change objects around a lot as I kept running out. 

I haven't actually run it with custom bikes yet as I finished it off last night and had to log off....so that should be interesting.  

The first ever lap around this sure was frustrating... . It serves it's purpose, Rabbit!

Perfect

Can't wait for tonight's crew to give it a go.

CDpIRad.jpg

This was a frustrating race, but in a fun way.  Crashed a few times and fell off my bike trying to do a wheelie up the stairs.  All my own doing though.  You definitely did a good job getting revenge on all of those who make those other crazy race tracks.  :lol:  

I bookmarked this track because I fully intend to use it and subject the PS4 crew members to it as well.

• Like 2

I imagine that this is how diasterpeice feels to someone who can not race very well. I'm not a motorcycle rider, so this beat me. 

Now for the review, not a confusing route for the most part.  It had a issue on lap 2 with a car spawning in front of the intended entrance. But a pretty decent route overall. Nice job. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I'm not a motorcycle rider, so this beat me.

Same here, but, also... I forgot to mention that I accidentally picked a Hakuchou, which was pretty much the worst bike anyone could pick for this track :D

A Sanchez or Enduro would be way more fitting for this. Or even an Akuma or Nemesis. The track is interesting, but I still hate them 90-degree turns in tight pathways ^_^

It had a issue on lap 2 with a car spawning in front of the intended entrance.

Hmm...that could have been caused because I ran out of props and the cars that are used are actually dynamic props. Someone might have ran into it at one point and moved it....not sure. 

Glad you all seem to have enjoyed it. 

CDpIRad.jpg

Ur an arsehole Rabbit lol...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: