Banketelli

Dockingstyle

Default class set to muscle cars.

There is a quite a big jump, but it should work fine with all classes available. As long as you pick a competitive car, that is. And don't run stock unless it's sports or supers.

jm2o6Hc.png

Edited by Banketelli

I am going to, shortly.  Promised myself I would not turn on either console until I hook up the new speakers I bought yesterday.  So I'll finally have full 6.2 surround sound in my entertainment room!

Edited by Pr0fane
  • Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Nice! That sounds pretty sweet.

It will!  LOL  I lucked out yesterday.  Went to the store I buy audio equipment from and the guy says he'll give me 50% off  the 150 Watt satellites I want because they're floor models.  Then he goes in back and finds a pair still in the box.  Gave them to me for the knock-down price.  Score!

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

It will!  LOL  I lucked out yesterday.  Went to the store I buy audio equipment from and the guy says he'll give me 50% off  the 150 Watt satellites I want because they're floor models.  Then he goes in back and finds a pair still in the box.  Gave them to me for the knock-down price.  Score!

Haha, what a deal!

So where can I find this store? :D

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.  And apparently there's one pair left, the actual floor models.  :)  I paid almost as much for the stands as I did for the speakers.  LOL

pr0fane0ne.jpg

This reminds me so much of something. Just can't put my finger on it. Lol. It's certainly frustrating, but I love it. The jump that sends you to the roof. OMG! You've gotta hit that shit just right, and fast! I had no problem following it, but it keeps you on your toes. Good stuff.

• Like 3

Thanks! That means a lot coming from Mr. Disasterpiece! :D Yeah, that jump... sometimes it would take me 3-4 tries to hit it right when testing the track.

• Like 1