Slay says Gday

Slayso

Hey everyone,

Everyone calls me "slay" I've been playing GTAO on and off since it came out, was big into off-road events and created a Newswire featured off-road crew. That was well over a couple years ago and not very active anymore. So looking to find a group of mature minded fun players on PS4. Hoping to get involved in a bit of RPing also.

1. Im 27, living in Tasmania, Australia Timezone is AEST. I'm on most days for atleast 4 hours. I probably average about 30-40 hours online a week.

2. Some of my goals and reasons for joining can be found above in my intro.

3. Yes I can abide.

4.  At the very least.

Well that's all folks! Hope to join some of you in game, soon.

slay

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slayso

• Beez

• djw180

• omarcomin71

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on October, 4th.

3 hours ago, shortround said:

Welcome Slay. Big fan of the off roading in this game also. Hope you get some good meets going!! ?

That's the plan mate!

add me in game same as username above I'll treat you to a sneak peak and bounce some ideas off a like mind ;)

• Like 1
On 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM, no_snacks said:

From Tassie, eh?  I guess I need to welcome both of you then. 

Just kidding.  I spent 7 years in Hobart, so I know it's only 40% true what they say. :D

@no_snacks Hmmm I reckon closer to 60%.... (I've only been here just over a year, Vic boy at heart)

@Beez I just got your friend request mate, will keep my eyes peeled for you online. I like the very technical tracks if you are familiar with any of the Paul Coya tracks? I'd love to hit up a trail with you to bounce some ideas around :)

@Nybaal Sup Nybal, thanks for the welcome :) see you online soon!

Edited by Slayso
  • Like 1