What do you plan to add to 2nd garage?

JustHatched

I have passed on a few vehicles due to the 10 car limit, getting to add (hopefully 10) more I can have those gems I have been wanting.

First will be a bike, either Akuma or the new one. I have a Nemesis which blows for racing but I keep it for the rarity.

Next will be a Hearse (Sedan), I had one but needed space, Rose can spawn them if anybody else wants one.

Z-Type (Sport Classic), the Roosevelt is fun to race but just can't hang but I won't part with it.

A super, probably one of the new ones. Got Turismo and Cheetah, I can live without the Turismo in have to situation though.

VooDoo (Muscle), sucks for racing, but not real easy to get and they are uber cool.

Not sure beyond that ATM.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• bullittblitz

• shortround

• DavidCore89

I have an Akuma...gonna get the schafter and maybe schwartzer...I love the doors on the Infernus and might get another one...A felon GT...the audi...cars I really like but don't have room for...unless the new cars blow me away.

I will probably get a ztype also, or stinger GT, I own no sports classics.

First thing's first for me. I need to fill out owning at least 1 vehicle from a few more classes:

SUV: Dubsta (Huntley if superior)

Muscle: Sabre Turbo

Off-Road: Sandking SWB

Would net me those plus: Super, Sports, Sedan, Coupe, Sports Classic and Bike

Also plan on acquiring a Sultan again, Jackal, Stratum, Intruder, Primo, Tailgater leaving 1 slot in this garage and I plan to open up 1-2 from my primary garage letting me add up to 3 more (hopefully these 3 are good).

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Like so many others, I am going to ensure that I have a suitable racing car in every class.

Beyond that, I know that I want a Sandking and perhaps another off-road style vehicle.  I may also buy an Adder, but 1,000,000 is quite a lot for one car.  Besides, I'm still an Entity man deep down.  I would also like to perhaps add another motorcycle to the rotation and a couple of more of sports cars, as they are generally my favorite.  I may also go for a few different cars based solely on looks rather than performance.

This is very exciting (for me) because I really dislike having to decide which car to get rid of when I want to buy or steal another.

• Like 1

I plan to get the new vehicles, I will also get some favorites back such as Surrano, Sultan and Sabre Turbo, Tailgater and Vigero.

Does anyone know if a clean Voodoo exists?

Love that car but not the rust.

Clean one does not exist

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

LOL I still have 1 space left.  I've been picky on the cars I buy, I don't have a race car in each class tho.

But I recently bought a infernus & vacca just for free roaming and I both XL & SWB sandkings, one is street the other off-road.

At the least a 4 door sedan & SUV and of course whatever new cars they release.

Like so many others, I am going to ensure that I have a suitable racing car in every class.

Beyond that, I know that I want a Sandking and perhaps another off-road style vehicle.  I may also buy an Adder, but 1,000,000 is quite a lot for one car.  Besides, I'm still an Entity man deep down.  I would also like to perhaps add another motorcycle to the rotation and a couple of more of sports cars, as they are generally my favorite.  I may also go for a few different cars based solely on looks rather than performance.

This is very exciting (for me) because I really dislike having to decide which car to get rid of when I want to buy or steal another.

Nice.

I'm not partial to any one vehicle, although I finally bought a Vacca just now because I want an Aventador replica. So I filled up my garage with the best cars from each class.....although I haven't had to use them yet outside the Turismo.

alchemist3321.jpg

It's not just you; I also tend to prefer to have the faster cars in the game.  Handling is equally important though.  That's one reason why I parted with the 9F Cabrio.

I know many of you are proud Turismo owners, but I'm just not a fan of its looks.  Although I did race with a stock Jester last night, and my God, that's one hell of a car.  That will definitely be in my garage at some point.

Ditto. It's essentially a re-skinned Cheetah. It's marginally better, marginally. I'm only partial to its' stock rims and start up sound. I also like it's exhaust note as it's only shared by the Feltzer and Carbo I believe. It'll be my first car to go though. As far as Supers go, RWD isn't exactly optimal although a lot of fun.

Jester is great. It's only real issue is some slight understeer but if you incorporate the handbrake well enough it's hardly noticeable.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I am bummed we are being limited to 20 spaces, better than 10 but still......why have a limit at all? Especially with the glitched money gone :/

I am going to get some more sports cars and explore the "undesirable" cars to find some more unexpected gems like the Rat-loader was.....surely there has to be a couple more out there that have cool customization options. I wish we could mod blazers and sanchez's.

Dubsta is a cool one for customizing. maybe get a granger for rolling 6 deep.I got a roosevelt too, no way I am going to sell it considering what it cost me to buy and fully modify.

Priority will be to have one fully modded car from each class

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

with my first character there are one or 2 cars i got rid of to make space for the business cars(jester and turismo) then after that idk thats only 12 cars and i have 2 cars in my first garage i wouldn't mind getting rid of infernus and sultan. i like the sultan but at the same time i could live with out.

I'll probably re-aquire some of the vehicles I've parted with in the past due to space issues: Feltzer, Sandking XL come to my head first. I've also wanted a chopper bike for awhile, just have had a Bati. And probably get an SUV again, maybe.

btw I am also an undertaker (hearse owner) if anyone is interested in owning one.

As far as supers go, always been an Entity lover. Its handling and acceleration were love at first site for me.

I'll get the Massacro and Zentorno.

Also an Adder, a SUV (Baller Sport), one or two classic (Stinger & Z-Type), the Mehari look alike.

And then we'll see

I think i will put in another bike (have the akuma) i want another supercar (have an entity) but they are so pricey... And im just in love with the sports cars in the game, currently i have the carbonizarre, coquette and the jester but i also want the comet and feltzer.

I have the sabre turbo because of the sound and looks but its not good for races, same as the granger and the sandking swb... So maybe fill up the garage with the best cars of each class for racing.... Choices, choices.....

At the moment I've absolutely no idea. I''m sure it wont take me long to get some in. I'm more thinking which second apartment to get.

Supercars, SUVs.

There's a lot of cars that I wanted, but I couldn't get (Dominator, etc etc), so those too.

A8FgB70.jpg

OK: Shafter, Primo, Sentinel XS, New bike or akuma, dubsta, fusilade, intruder, penumbra, jackal, Prairie, new cars.  Gonna have to switch around i had most of these cars b4 but i parted with em. probably get em back now.

• 1 month later...

As this is almost upon us I though I'd share my complete 2nd garage (when it comes) and get this thread going again.

I have custom matte with pearl paint jobs ready for every vehicle except the new DLC vehicles, those will be decided when they come.

Thrust

Zentorno

Massacro

Huntley

Vigero

Sentinel XS

Surano

Alpha

Stinger GT

Sanchez or Dune Buggy.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Re-structure Garage 1 so it's more "high performance" and fills out collections (I won't even get into arranging them in spots or color lol, just a list):

1) Jester

2) Elegy

3) Monroe

4) Infernus

5) Zentorno

6) Akuma

7) Thrust (if poor performance >> Bati)

8) Exemplar

9) Massacro

10) XF

Garage 2 is more so the fun vehicles that also happen to round out class fulfillments

1) Gauntlet

2) Sandking SWB

3) Huntley (if poor performance >> Dubsta for fun)

4) Sultan

5) Banshee

6) Alpha

7) Stinger GT

8) Sanchez

9) Schafter

10) Intruder or Jackal 

• Like 1