Sentinal XS

Exmepler

Habanero

Sandking

Blista

Nemesis

Akuma or Thrust

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

One of each class fully upgraded so I dont get burned that bad at races anymore.  (Doubt that will help any, but a moron has to have hope)

• Like 3

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

One of each class fully upgraded so I dont get burned that bad at races anymore.  (Doubt that will help any, but a moron has to have hope)

That's my plan as well.

I still have no idea what I am going to buy for the second garage.  I know that I need to get my Akuma back, but the Infernus is actually first on my list.  I miss that car!

I didn't go with my intended plan I posted earlier

I now have

Gauntlet

Ingot (I intend to have a station wagon head to head with Dodge's Stratum)

Sentinal XS

Z-Type

Sabre Turbo

Sandking XL

Sultan

Merryweather Mesa

Buccaneer

Roosevelt

Jester

Feltzer

Entity

Zentorno

Akuma

Nemesis

Blista

Tailgator

Hearse

Huntley

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm heading home in a bit and my plan is to get my second property as just the biggest garage, but simply put my class race vehicles in it and keep my daily drivers in my spawn point house.

The second garage sounds like it will be a little ways across town. So just keep things like the Blista and Bifta in there since I only select them from the race menu.

alchemist3321.jpg

Garage 1 Coquette, Sentinel, Hexer, Sabre Turbo, Buccaneer, Dominator, Massacro, Jackal, Ruiner, Buffalo.

Second garage. Sandking, Monroe, Entity, Exemplar, Fugitive, 801rr, Issi, Sultan, Rebel, Huntley.

Edited by ssracingn2

Tailgater, buffalo, entity, zentorno, elegy, superdiamond, Huntley, cognoscenti cabriolet, coquette, stinger

Sandking, rebel, bobcat, youga, ratloader, hearse, voodoo, tornado, sabre, peyote.

• Like 1

So after a lot of moving cars back and forth to get them in the order I'd like it looks like this.

Turismo, Massacro, Coquette, Sentinel XS, Akuma, Huntley, Sultan, Exemplar, Sabre Turbo, Phoenix.

Sandking SWB, MW Mesa, Sanchez. And three slots for others in my six car garage on Route 68.

Edited by shortround669

Haven't actually driven it since the update so I don't know. She's an awesome beast tho. First car I bought and still the one I use most.

• Like 1