Choices....

JustHatched

13626626_1761180670788105_42046161942620

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

While I don't care for them I have to go with........Mustang because it is the only one not sitting on big ass ugly wheels. The big wheel crowd needs to stay the hell away from classic Muscle Cars.

• Like 2

Other than the Dominator, I don't even know what the rest are, although a couple look familiar - so I'll go with the Stang too.

Gotta agree with @Sinister - big arse rims have ruined the look of many classic cars.  I don't get it. :unsure:

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

I'd have to go with the Charger. My favorite Classic Muscle car is a 68 Hemi Charger R/T. After that, the Challenger is sweet, but that Chevelle is a monster!

Dodgeservice.png

The blue one, bottom left.  But that may be down to the colour.

Yes, I identify cars by colour.  You can all laugh now :P

• Like 1

Though choice between the Mustang and the Cuda bottom left. 

I'll go with the Mustang because Mustang.

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Other than the Dominator, I don't even know what the rest are, although a couple look familiar - so I'll go with the Stang too.

Gotta agree with @Sinister - big arse rims have ruined the look of many classic cars.  I don't get it. :unsure:

Left to right, top to bottom.....

Ford Torino

Ford Mustang

Chevy Nova

Chevy Chevelle

Dodge Challenger

Dodge Charger

• Like 3

Agree with all the comments on new style wheels & tires on these cars.

Not a fan of the hood or the low profile tires but I'd pick the Nova. 

Chevelle for me

I will comment on the tires though. When my dad restored his 69 Corvette he put 18 inch wheels on it (originals were 15's) because 15's are impossible to get in a high speed tire these days, it's a thing of the past. I won't say this is the case with every car and he did his research on wheel/tire combinations to get as close to the original look as possible. SO  in the case of every car it may be done to simply save money or product availability 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

out of those ones, the challenger probably, but my favourite muscle car of all time would be a late 60's Impala (thanks supernatural)

@Hatch where did he look? What rating did he need and how fast did he plan to drive it? I just did a quick search for 15" tires and found lots of options including stuff from Summit and Hoosier.

• Like 1

200 mph rating I believe @Beez

40 minutes ago, Beez said:

oh ok, you said "restore" not building Corvette-zilla capable of LMP speeds. :blink:

Restore used loosely, it has a 700HP 427 big block in it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, no_snacks said:
1 hour ago, Hatch said:

Chevelle for me

I will comment on the tires though. When my dad restored his 69 Corvette he put 18 inch wheels on it (originals were 15's) because 15's are impossible to get in a high speed tire these days, it's a thing of the past. I won't say this is the case with every car and he did his research on wheel/tire combinations to get as close to the original look as possible. SO  in the case of every car it may be done to simply save money or product availability 

Nothing wrong with an 18 inch wheel. Tires are easier to find and normally cheaper.

It's the 20s and other crap that annoys me and those cars in the picture are riding on more than 18s.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can I change my mind? Didn't notice that was a Boss 429 at first. With that kind of torque you could straighten out your wrinkly roads Squirrel, and in my neck of the woods the longest straight-away is less than a mile. :D